ADVERTISEMENT

You Cincy peeps breathing?

My first Sports Jacket was a Red and Orange reversible Bengals/Reds jacket in 1971. Who Dey.

I had to order some Bengals gear. My last gear was a Palmer jersey that suffered a camp fire injury while camping. Hit the send button when they got in Field goal range because Elle McPherson is gold. It was tough to not wait until Elle made the kick because I remember them missing an extra point that would sent them to the playoffs.

That was a pretty insane fourth quarter. Nothing like last week, but still insane.
Did anyone else notice that on the long run right before the winning field goal that the runner either tripped over one of his teammates or just fell down. He was never tackled and he just threw the ball down.

Well, this was him arriving at KC. Got some Broadway Joe in him?

FKTZl_mWUAEEPLh
Funny, a little broadway Joe okay. Personally I hated what Tom Brady did to the Colts over the years but I love the way he handled himself.

Funny, a little broadway Joe okay. Personally I hated what Tom Brady did to the Colts over the years but I love the way he handled himself.
I think Burrow will be great. Seems really grounded and just having a good time. In fact, I believe he'll spend his prime in Cincy.

I could be wrong about that. The Steelers could always come calling in a couple years after they fail with a free agent QB or two.

Reactions: stollcpa
I lived in Cincinnati 1990-1995 and went to several games, though I was a Patriots fan already and stayed that way. Pre-internet and pre game pass, it was hard to follow out of market teams. When I thought I was going to be in Cincinnati for good I contemplated a switch, but I just couldn't do it. Then I moved to Mass at the end of 1995 and the urge to be a Bengals fan quickly passed. I feel happy for their diehards though. Remember, you don't live in CLEVELAND!

Brady had a way of making the other team play stupid. Look at all bonehead plays LA made. Remember in one of the Super bowls against Seattle when they had it on the 1 yard line and threw a pass that got intercepted when they had been running well against NE.

We seem to be in a golden era of fantastic young QBs in the AFC: Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert... and I hope that Mac Jones joins them.

Remembering the days of Roman Gabriel, Jack Snow and Deacon Jones, I think the Rams belong in LA.

Remembering the days of the Jim Hart, Terry Metcalf, and JV Cain. STL should of never lost the Cardinals to Arizona.
My Chesterfield, MO sister is big into sports. I asked her last week what it was like watching the ex-St. Louis Bowl.

I am sure they will. But the question might become outside pay. NY or LA have a lot more opportunities for off field money and nightlife.
Maybe but Mahomes from KC and Rodgers from GB? have no problems getting off the field money. I think NFL might be a bit different. Marshon Lynch seems to make all the commercials too. Brady when leaving NE picked Tampa not LA or NY.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
BTW, was it just me last night, or did anyone else notice, during the 49er's/Rams game, when they were showing the celebrities in the crowd, they showed a few people like Cedric the Entertainer, etc, then cut to Leonardo DiCaprio, who was talking to Ryan Stiles (from Whose Line). First of all, WTF? And second of all, they didn't even mention Ryan? And they held the camera for a little while, too.

BTW, was it just me last night, or did anyone else notice, during the 49er's/Rams game, when they were showing the celebrities in the crowd, they showed a few people like Cedric the Entertainer, etc, then cut to Leonardo DiCaprio, who was talking to Ryan Stiles (from Whose Line). First of all, WTF? And second of all, they didn't even mention Ryan? And they held the camera for a little while, too.

I didn't see that, I've seen Stiles several times with Whose Live (even including the two times he chose that day off) and I'm a big fan. But I tend not to pay attention to what they are showing between plays.

The name Stiles, I was REALLY wanting to see Dunkirk when it came out. My youngest has since told everyone that I'm a huge fan of Harry Stiles because of that.

Remembering the days of Roman Gabriel, Jack Snow and Deacon Jones, I think the Rams belong in LA.

Remembering the days of the Jim Hart, Terry Metcalf, and JV Cain. STL should of never lost the Cardinals to Arizona.
Remembering the days of Ollie Matson and John David Crow. Chicago should never have lost the Cardinals to St Louis.

Jim Irsay is going to pay to send two pairs of Cincy fans to the Super Bowl, tickets, air, hotel. Pretty incredible marketing it seems to me. I could win and feel so indebted I become a Colts fan. Not going to happen, I've survived a long Bengals drought, not going to quit when we reach a river.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT