ADVERTISEMENT

You can thank me for puttin’ the whammy on the Boilermakers this afternoon…

Secondary defender was the missed call.

Congrats on the win that let you come over here to defend the refs! Would have been disappointed otherwise.
Gillis is behind him and it looks like he clearly gets hacked on the left arm FWIW.

Based on going back and reading some of his posts this is where he tells you how many degrees he has and how he is smarter than you - which as we all know means he has an inferiority complex. I'll bet he drives a sports car also - and we all know what that means - he has a "little bro"
Win a game...run to IU board.

Since you brought up inferiority complexes and all.

Win a game...run to IU board.

Since you brought up inferiority complexes and all.
I dream of being Nebraska basketball. Since "ran" to their board after the Purdue game. Shockingly, they weren't discussing the Purdue game. Or anything else interesting for that matter.

I dream of being Nebraska basketball. Since "ran" to their board after the Purdue game. Shockingly, they weren't discussing the Purdue game. Or anything else interesting for that matter.
That is likely due to the fact that there weren't 20 of you goobers there sobbing and making excuses for the gift you were given.

Because I enjoying passing time by reading other fans perspectives on their teams in the big ten. I also live in Indiana, so I follow in state teams more. That a crime?
Funny, I don't remember you being here until Purdue cracked the top 10....

Funny, I don't remember you being here until Purdue cracked the top 10....
Weird. I was here all through football season. As well. I was actually hyping the iu football team. Had them at 7 wins, Purdue 6. Check it out. I didn't just show up a month ago.

That is likely due to the fact that there weren't 20 of you goobers there sobbing and making excuses for the gift you were given.
I didn't make an excuse. Purdue snuck out a win on a day they played with poor effort. I called a spade a spade. What excuse is there to make?

I didn't make an excuse. Purdue snuck out a win on a day they played with poor effort. I called a spade a spade. What excuse is there to make?
Timer guy, Bo, Do over, .003, baseline, unfair, "no ref is gonna call that in the last second situation", whaaa, IU SUCKS!!!

I said none of those. So there is that. Shouldn't have ever been in that situation.
Not everyone here is a clown. They just like the be the loudest. I welcome you on the board and appreciate other fans perspectives. Most here would benefit from getting a little fresh air outside the IU bubble.

By the way you guys have a great coach and team this year. I can appreciate the way your team plays even if I am rooting for you to lose.

Not everyone here is a clown. They just like the be the loudest. I welcome you on the board and appreciate other fans perspectives. Most here would benefit from getting a little fresh air outside the IU bubble.

By the way you guys have a great coach and team this year. I can appreciate the way your team plays even if I am rooting for you to lose.
Problem is on gold and black the mods have thin skin so you can’t do the same. I do like how mods here let others talk.

• Haha
Reactions: TomAllenStan
Problem is on gold and black the mods have thin skin so you can’t do the same. I do like how mods here let others talk.
and the reason Gilligan is still here is that I went to bat for him some time ago when there were a lot of the pu clowns here getting the boot.

• Wow

I'm actually some what down on them right now tbh. Effort is a real concern for me. It was almost their demise vs Maryland.

Debating basketball with Purdue fans is pretty much all you do 😂. It’s the oxygen that gives you life, just admit it.
Says the guy with a single post and a user name that's related to the IU football coach. LOL

You get your oxygen where you can, I guess.

• Wow
Says the guy with a single post and a user name that's related to the IU football coach. LOL

Using me having one singular post as an argument to say I’m obsessed with something. Logic follows there! I just thought this thread was about Purdue because of the title! 😂

Using me having one singular post as an argument to say I’m obsessed with something. Logic follows there! I just thought this thread was about Purdue because of the title! 😂
You do know that we can see which comments you react to in all the threads, right? It's easy to see you're all aboard the troll train.

ZMdEh8D.png

Truer words never spoken. All of these IU fans with rational complaints and he won’t stone up and challenge, it’s comical. PU fan defending team , and what first to challenge . Hypocrisy of living rent free, that dude needs Purdue people here
Cmon Court get a dog for unconditional love and take break from site , quality of life will be enhanced. To his credit , deep down there is a respect for his rival . Gotta be tough being passionate and parallels to Nebraska football fan base are striking

Truer words never spoken. All of these IU fans with rational complaints and he won’t stone up and challenge, it’s comical. PU fan defending team , and what first to challenge . Hypocrisy of living rent free, that dude needs Purdue people here
Cmon Court get a dog for unconditional love and take break from site , quality of life will be enhanced. To his credit , deep down there is a respect for his rival . Gotta be tough being passionate and parallels to Nebraska football fan base are striking
Have you ever considered baking potatoes? Just curious.

@TomAllenStan

You have 90 posts/mocking likes today alone.

You are too ignorant to even be a decent troll.

• Wow
Debating basketball with Purdue fans is pretty much all you do 😂. It’s the oxygen that gives you life, just admit it.
Really?

Link?

I do smack you mental midgets that hang out here around, I admit... but I don't discuss anything that would require even a modicum of knowledge or critical thinking skills on your part. Basketball included.

• Haha
Really?

Link?

I do smack you mental midgets that hang out here around, I admit... but I don't discuss anything that would require even a modicum of knowledge or critical thinking skills on your part. Basketball included.at \usually do a much better job than this.

Really?

Link?

I do smack you mental midgets that hang out here around, I admit... but I don't discuss anything that would require even a modicum of knowledge or critical thinking skills on your part. Basketball included.
At least you usually do a better job than this

You do know that we can see which comments you react to in all the threads, right? It's easy to see you're all aboard the troll train.

ZMdEh8D.png
Hey my man you're the one out here taking the bait and getting upset over another person's virtual reactions to an internet message board

Hey my man you're the one out here taking the bait and getting upset over another person's virtual reactions to an internet message board
No, I'm the guy laughing at you and showing you what a dipshit you are. Actually, I'm technically just one of the guys laughing at you, but you get the point.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT