ADVERTISEMENT

You can thank me for puttin’ the whammy on the Boilermakers this afternoon…

What was the line?

Maryland played them tough in 1H. They may very fold in the second.

Can't even really hedge either. Sorry, my man. I do appreciate what you did though.

Same crappy refs, didn't see a replay but last shot for Maryland guy looked like he got mugged.
The play that put pu ahead Ivy walked and pushed off but got the bucket and a laughable and1.

Williams tried to get vertical on the last play but that is a foul 90% of the time.

Feel bad for MD, they came in shorthanded and it took two "very fortunate" calls to knock them out.

Oh...and, somebody needs to buy Painter a rule book.

The play that put pu ahead Ivy walked and pushed off but got the bucket and a laughable and1.

Williams tried to get vertical on the last play but that is a foul 90% of the time.

Feel bad for MD, they came in shorthanded and it took two "very fortunate" calls to knock them out.

Oh...and, somebody needs to buy Painter a rule book.
Painter asked the scorers table and they told him wrong. Time was not supposed to come off and be recognized. Everyone was off calibration from each other which = bad officiating. They left everyone hanging on expectations.

Par for the course for Big Ten officials these days. Worst in the nation, IMHO.

Painter asked the scorers table and they told him wrong. Time was not supposed to come off and be recognized. Everyone was off calibration from each other which = bad officiating. They left everyone hanging on expectations.

Par for the course for Big Ten officials these days. Worst in the nation, IMHO.
Not "everyone", just Matt

Weren’t IU fans complaining about BiG 10 refs, just yesterday in the Breslin Center.
There should never be complaining about B10 officiating. The way to beat it is to be the better team on the road, has been home cooking forever and IMO should stay that way. You know you got that going against you, big shit, be the way better team. It applies to every team, so if our guys don't understand that, that would be cause for concern. Man, I rode the bus to school with Calbert for a couple years from the statium. Very, very, quite dude, but I asked him about an upcoming Iowa game, (maybe Jess Settles 10th year there). He told me "we got it", we need that attitude back.

Reactions: TomEric4756
You think or believe anything that helps get you to the shitter on time.

I don't debate basketball with ****ing purdue fans.
Running over to our board to defend their team after their game is over. Little Bros will be little bros. Old habits die hard.

Let’s say it with him… “IU sucks! “.

I guess he has to come to our board to talk about his team. Half the threads on GBI are about IU.

You think or believe anything that helps get you to the shitter on time.

I don't debate basketball with ****ing purdue fans.
What you do, or don't do, means nothing to anyone else. However, I see your infinite need to seek self importance runs rampant. Good luck with that.

Your source: Hope, Bias, Fiction

My source: The person in the middle of the whole f'ing situation.

Running over to our board to defend their team after their game is over. Little Bros will be little bros. Old habits die hard.

Let’s say it with him… “IU sucks! “.

I guess he has to come to our board to talk about his team. Half the threads on GBI are about IU.
Those that know the least, often know it the loudest. Pete's Hammer is just the latest in a long long trail of embittered trolls that come here with zero understanding of what they speak. They can go whine about it with ordy on GBI like you say.

Speaking of which...where is Gilligan?

Hope little buddy is ok.
I hope you aren't talking about me. If you are, ima ask ya to please stop calling me Gilligan as it's insulting to me and absolutely uncalled for.

As for defending, nothing to defend. Good no call with how the game was being officiated, but Purdue has to play with more effort moving forward.

Reactions: TomAllenStan
I hope you aren't talking about me. If you are, ima ask ya to please stop calling me Gilligan as it's insulting to me and absolutely uncalled for.

As for defending, nothing to defend. Good no call with how the game was being officiated, but Purdue has to play with more effort moving forward.
Why would you find Gilligan insulting? Think about it, Ginger and Marianne. Mr. Howell had his wife, the professor was gay, and the skipper weighed 300 pounds. They never showed it on TV, Gilligan was livin the life of king hedonism on that island. There’s a reason he kept screwing up every attempt to be rescued.

Whew...you're ok. We were beginning to worry about you Little buddy.

and Gilligan fits you perfectly. Hey, it could be a lot worse, you could be called WaffleShitz.

• Wow
Why would you find Gilligan insulting? Think about it, Ginger and Marianne. Mr. Howell had his wife, the professor was gay, and the skipper weighed 300 pounds. They never showed it on TV, Gilligan was livin the life of king hedonism on that island. There’s a reason he kept screwing up every attempt to be rescued.
I just don't love it. Haha it's moreso the fact that I've asked multiple times and there is no respect, but one chant at Purdue that is inappropriate and he's all over it and how awful Purdue is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT