ADVERTISEMENT

Yet Another Conservative Argument About Poverty Appears To Be Wrong.....

Yes, I did. That was hilarious, wasn't it?

That video was posted in response to a couple of threads in the WC -- one about how great Obama (proof was that he like mustard on hot dogs) and the other was a sophomoric video on the size of Trump's hands. Most on that forum get bent out of shape with notions about only serious content with sources, but then there is always crud like the hands video or other such nonsense. But funny how the Hillary thread got pulled but the Trump one remains though... Guess satire is in the eyes of the beholder.
Since your thread was deleted by one of the conservative mods, maybe you should learn a lesson from that.

Since your thread was deleted by one of the conservative mods, maybe you should learn a lesson from that.
lol ... if I assume correctly, you're telling a Trump supporter to learn something? Right? Or am I just making a bad assumption? If correct, that's some funny shit, Goat.

If they actually had the ability to think, they wouldn't be so easily duped by a self promoting con artist.

I'm absolutely convinced that this orange skinned clown haired retard never had any intentions of being president. He's just underestimated how truly stupid the fact free racist hillbillies are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT