ADVERTISEMENT

Yep.. This team is IMUNNE to tightness.. They Choked well.*****

man-on-ledge.jpg

I agree..., not the end of the world, nor do I think it was a choke. IU played fearless as they always do and sometimes it works really well and other times it doesn't. Regroup and get ready for the other tourney[/

It will be a rerun of today! That's Crean's history as a head coach.

Reactions: Coopster
Crean's style is a hot and cold approach. when IU is going they can be very good and when not...beaten by much less talented teams. Typically Crean has no discipline and that is why anyone that approved of Knight's approach is not a fan of Crean. Rarely does Troy play smart...just sometimes he is on and other times nto as much.

Crean's style is a hot and cold approach. when IU is going they can be very good and when not...beaten by much less talented teams. Typically Crean has no discipline and that is why anyone that approved of Knight's approach is not a fan of Crean. Rarely does Troy play smart...just sometimes he is on and other times nto as much.
And Yogi hits the front end of the two shot foul and we move on. The real tournament that means something starts next week and we are playing in it.

And Yogi hits the front end of the two shot foul and we move on. The real tournament that means something starts next week and we are playing in it.
yes, that is true, but Yogi has been great...can't blame him for missing a shot. Next week they can hand pick the teams and their opponents and I look for IU to regroup.

If only the NCAA was at assembly hall. Iu is just average away from home and that won't cut it.

Reactions: russelltodd
If only the NCAA was at assembly hall. Iu is just average away from home and that won't cut it.
You were not average with Zeller as you had a couple of inside threats, but when you live and die by the three ball...you lose the consistency AND it seems to be worse on a court you are less familiar with. IU has a better group of inside players now than a couple of years ago. I really like this OG guy. Nothing fancy, but solid overall and plays within himself unlike Williams...

BTT is a TV revenue exhibition. No more, no less. Time for the Big Dance.

BTT is a TV revenue exhibition. No more, no less. Time for the Big Dance.
Not really, it's much more. It's a chance for Tommy to prove that his team doesn't always choke in a tournament. It's an opportunity to prove to the selection committee that they can beat Purdue and Maryland (should they upset MSU) on a neutral floor. I think this loss will certainly hurt their seeding and has to effect their psyche going into the "Big Dance".
I promise you, to a man, everyone of the players would rather play Purdue tomorrow on national TV than practice against each other at AH

And to you BigMobe or dare I say HollowMobe?
Get a grip, your title is filled with inflamitories. Wait for a tournament that means something before you start beating your miniature shrunken head jungle drum.

mommy calls you trail runner because all the boys like riding bikes and eating granola on your track?

Not sure what you mean "mommy"?

I agree..., not the end of the world, nor do I think it was a choke. IU played fearless as they always do and sometimes it works really well and other times it doesn't. Regroup and get ready for the other tourney

Might not be the end of the world, but very alarming loss.

Choke? Define choke?

"Played fearless like they always do" - the biggest problem with IU basketball. Our coach (who we pay elite bucks) employs a system that looks push the ball as much as possible. Looks pretty when it works (think: style vs substance) but does not lend itself toward having consistent results in a tournament format.

Which is why some of us have moved on from Crean. He's never gonna have teams that consistently compete for championships because of his coaching style.

Might not be the end of the world, but very alarming loss.

Choke? Define choke?

"Played fearless like they always do" - the biggest problem with IU basketball. Our coach (who we pay elite bucks) employs a system that looks push the ball as much as possible. Looks pretty when it works (think: style vs substance) but does not lend itself toward having consistent results in a tournament format.

Which is why some of us have moved on from Crean. He's never gonna have teams that consistently compete for championships because of his coaching style.
Well, that may only be because you may understand basketball. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT