ADVERTISEMENT

Wynwood

Foosier

All-Big Ten
Sep 5, 2001
Any of you ever check out the Wynwood neighborhood in Miami? It's pretty much dedicated to street art or graffiti with almost all of the buildings boasting art from some really talented people. Did a tour there this afternoon and was surprised at how cool it was and the prices they're getting for some of this stuff. The cheapest I saw was $40,000.

Also stopped at Wynwood Brewery and was really pressed with what they're brewing. Had a west coast IPA and a porter that were both really good. If you're in town you should really visit this neighborhood.

Any of you ever check out the Wynwood neighborhood in Miami? It's pretty much dedicated to street art or graffiti with almost all of the buildings boasting art from some really talented people. Did a tour there this afternoon and was surprised at how cool it was and the prices they're getting for some of this stuff. The cheapest I saw was $40,000.

Also stopped at Wynwood Brewery and was really pressed with what they're brewing. Had a west coast IPA and a porter that were both really good. If you're in town you should really visit this neighborhood.
I've maintained that every city should have 1 alley or block or area or whatever dedicated to street art. I think a lot of it is really cool. That said, If caught tagging something outside of the area, the law reserves the right to cut your goddamn hands off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT