ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, even Newsmax Poll shows:

meridian

Hall of Famer
Jul 3, 2001
Seattle
Yes, Newsmax:
Do you think President Trump is a racist?
Yes - 7,255(61%)
No - 4,584(38%)

Has President Trump improved economic conditions of African-Americans?
Yes - 4,590(38%)
No - 7,228(61%)

Actual figures presented to the news talk group which I attend show black unemployment dropping from over 18% in 2012 to 7.5% in 2019 with some of the decrease occurring during the Trump years.

During the same period blacks experienced rates of real wage growth which were higher than white workers. However the wage growth per year for black workers has flattened out at about 3.3% during the Trump years.

Conclusion black workers have done pretty well since 2012 and are holding steady with Trump in the Oval Office.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Actual figures presented to the news talk group which I attend show black unemployment dropping from over 18% in 2012 to 7.5% in 2019 with some of the decrease occurring during the Trump years.

During the same period blacks experienced rates of real wage growth which were higher than white workers. However the wage growth per year for black workers has flattened out at about 3.3% during the Trump years.

Conclusion black workers have done pretty well since 2012 and are holding steady with Trump in the Oval Office.
Of course black workers are going to do better as long as the economic numbers are still good, but ultimately that’s not the point when you have a president whose words and actions appear racists.

Of course black workers are going to do better as long as the economic numbers are still good, but ultimately that’s not the point when you have a president whose words and actions appear racists.

The point I was trying to make is the opinion of folks polled may differ from what is actually happening to black worker's economic conditions.

As to Trump's racism, given this is an opinion poll which can go either way, I just let the poll speak for itself.

Facts don't matter to some

No. Some people think there are actually some things more important than money. It won’t do you much good if you’re dying and don’t have healthcare, if you don’t have a planet to live on , if your water is killing you, etc.
#fakenews

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT