ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! Did anyone see the Linton Stockton vs Shakamak score?

Washington Catholic got beat worse than that a couple weeks ago.
Think they lost last night by 50 or more.
Linton's good .But couldn't beat Barr Reeve on a neutral court..

Let's just be thankful that we don't live. in New Jersey or Massachusetts. If Linton had won by that much in those states, their coach would be drug in front of the athletic board and forced to explain why he won by that much. And would probably have to issue an apology to Shakamak, also.

Reactions: Sassy61
Let's just be thankful that we don't live. in New Jersey or Massachusetts. If Linton had won by that much in those states, their coach would be drug in front of the athletic board and forced to explain why he won by that much. And would probably have to issue an apology to Shakamak, also.
Grow a pair it's athletics.
There are winners and losers.
This is one of the big reasons I have no desire to live in these more Politically Correct states.

Reactions: elijawon
Linton recruits transfers from the other Greene County schools and then they destroy them all. It’s gotten really bad here lately.

Grow a pair it's athletics.
There are winners and losers.
This is one of the big reasons I have no desire to live in these more Politically Correct states.
I'd love to see the looks on the faces on all the "Everyone gets a trophy, you better not make anyone feel bad" crowd if they saw the scores my high school alma mater's girl's basketball team has been putting up the last couple of years. I think their AVERAGE margin of victory has been 35-40 points. And that's with playing teams from the Indy area (Carmel, Westfield, Noblesville), South Bend, and Gary.

I'd love to see the looks on the faces on all the "Everyone gets a trophy, you better not make anyone feel bad" crowd if they saw the scores my high school alma mater's girl's basketball team has been putting up the last couple of years. I think their AVERAGE margin of victory has been 35-40 points. And that's with playing teams from the Indy area (Carmel, Westfield, Noblesville), South Bend, and Gary.
I've noticed a lot more blow outs in the girls/women's games. I have always thought that females by and large don't like each other very much. They have no problem trashing each other to get guys and trounce each other on the court.

I've noticed a lot more blow outs in the girls/women's games. I have always thought that females by and large don't like each other very much. They have no problem trashing each other to get guys and trounce each other on the court.

It probably helps that they have two players that are candidates for Indiana Miss Basketball. Both will be playing in the Big 10 next year, one at Purdue and the other at Michigan St.

Reactions: IU73
Yeah, I know Brett Davis. He was the band director for the high school when I was there. He's the middle school principal now.

Northwestern in Kokomo.
I graduated from Kokomo in 03 myself! I live in Milwaukee now but still follow the Hoosiers! My good friends wife actually helps coach the Benton Central team who played Northwestern in state last year. Small world!

I graduated from Kokomo in 03 myself! I live in Milwaukee now but still follow the Hoosiers! My good friends wife actually helps coach the Benton Central team who played Northwestern in state last year. Small world!

Kokomo in '03, huh? We might have known some of the same people. I graduated from Northwestern in '02

I bet so! I remember a few people from northwestern.. Joe maus, sarah white, Julie Groome, chris Groome

Yeah, I know Joe, didn't really know Sarah, but I knew her brother Jessie and graduated with one of her cousins, had a class with Julie, kind of knew Chris.

Yeah, I know Joe, didn't really know Sarah, but I knew her brother Jessie and graduated with one of her cousins, had a class with Julie, kind of knew Chris.
I like the groomes didn’t know them until I was older... went to northwestern when I was really young Jessie use to pick on me a lot. Probly wouldn’t happen now days lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT