Would You

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
renew?

Threes.

So I've been a premie member a long time.
Long enough ago that reasonable basketball talk occured there.
Long ago and far away ....

And I'm a football guy who likes the premie football board (except for the days the dumbasses show up and want to fire the coach in the first quarter of every game, then disappear when we take the lead.).

But ... threes.

1. Dix at BestBuy/Geek Squad/Kaspersky tried to auto-renew my accounts after I hated on them. My challenge to the charge aided and abetted BBT to screw up by equating a charge challenge with a fraud/lost card claim, and issue new ones and transfer me to the othe room where the fraud/lost claim genuises would cancel my cards. I told them I was not wanting to cancel my card - just challenge the charge. Card number re-instated.

2. Same week, two days later, my daughter thinks she loses her purse with our credit card in it. Despite my advice that we should not cancel the card until we are SURE it was lost, the card was cancelled minutes before the purse was found.

3. Serendipitously my Rival premie access disappeared last night, despite buying a year last time. Called them, and they say the subscription expired last night.

Is God telling me to not renew?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT