ADVERTISEMENT

World's first talking sex doll

At sexdoll.co.uk we have your every need and desire covered. We do not just stock any type of sex doll; we specialize in realistic, life size, TPE and Silicone sex dolls.
27-247x296.jpg

As the saying goes.... if it moves, feck it. If it doesn’t, feck it ‘til it moves.

Last edited:
Low-budget dolls are still getting it on:

Bodybuilder enjoys honeymoon with second sex doll wife after the first one broke

Yuri Tolochko has spent a week honeymooning in Bulgaria with his new plastic love Lola a year after his first sex doll wife Margot broke - the bodybuilder has shared pictures of his holiday to his 100k followers.

0_PAY-Newsflash-DollsBulgaria-15.jpg

It comes one year after he married his first plastic wife Margot, who broke soon after they hit international headlines.

Yuri does not have wedding rings because he is involved with another sex doll called Lola.

He said: "I did exchange rings with Margot so maybe I will come up with some kind of symbolic jewellery that we could all wear. We need to discuss it.

“After Margot, I decided to not throw any more lavish weddings.

“So far, laws in our country do not even recognise same-sex marriages so nothing is officially registered. This is our personal story, and the story of my loved ones and those who love us.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Nothing better than Al Green on a cold winter's night for the lovely threesome. My recommended playlist for Yuri, Lola and now Margot:

Last edited:
Reactions: largemouth
I agree, the world's first talking sex doll does sound like an interesting development! While the price might give pause, it's remarkable to see how technology is advancing in this area.
RealDolls4U is definitely worth checking out if you want to delve deeper into this fascinating realm. They're known for their high-quality lifelike sex dolls and offer a range of features, including the ability to talk. Browsing through their collection on their website can provide a glimpse into the latest innovations and options available. Who knows, you might discover something that surprises you!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT