ADVERTISEMENT

Wondering.......Who on this board

edubs1212

Benchwarmer
Oct 22, 2011
has tickets for Purdue at Indiana on the 20th? Id love to sit with you and discuss our love for IU and the Patriots! Anyone??

has tickets for Purdue at Indiana on the 20th? Id love to sit with you and discuss our love for IU and the Patriots! Anyone??

No one wants to help you sell your shitty homemade PUke t-shirts before the game. If you die in a car crash on your way to the game, please make sure someone has your login info so they can get on and pass along the good news.

No one wants to help you sell your shitty homemade PUke t-shirts before the game. If you die in a car crash on your way to the game, please make sure someone has your login info so they can get on and pass along the good news.
Do you really hope I get in a car accident and die?

I for one don't. That's uncalled for!

I hope you're just maimed.
And by maimed he means that you've lost the use of your hands and feet and are unable to communicate beyond grunts and involuntary head spasms, thereby preventing you from logging on here ever again.

Reactions: mike41703
....hates you?

Everyone.

Really?

THIS thread is what prompts a post from a long lost Peach?

6112312369_bb44043f19_b.jpg

Where ya been?
Posing for peach sculptures?

ellabachesmall.jpg

I have two....

However, I wouldn't want to spoil your opportunity to sell anti-IU t-shirts to perdoo fans that may come to the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT