ADVERTISEMENT

Women’s BTT has first sellout this year

Harry Hondo

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2015

I don’t know about you all, but I’ll probably spend more time watching the women’s BTT this year. Purdue will win the men’s BTT. and with so many crappy men’s teams it will suck. Women’s tournament should be a lot more competitive and more fun.

I don’t know about you all, but I’ll probably spend more time watching the women’s BTT this year. Purdue will win the men’s BTT. and with so many crappy men’s teams it will suck. Women’s tournament should be a lot more competitive and more fun.
The women give consistent effort, defend, and play well as a team. And trash talk! What’s not to like?

Reactions: Jssanto
Now THIS is the Caitlin Clark effect. But yes, I’ve been much more in tuned with the whole B1G WBB season this year than I have for the men. Will probably even tune into the Maryland-Ohio State game today hoping for a miracle.
Quite, Target Center is 250 miles up I35 from DeMoines … I expect to see a lot yellow in the stands.

We are not going to win the conference title but could win the tournament.
Most important is staying in the top 16 nationally. The top 16 play the first 2 rounds of the ncaa tournament on their home court.
Be nice to make the sweet sixteen and then make a run.

If it was Indy I would definitely go to the Friday games and possibly Saturday and Sunday if IU was in them. OSU, Iowa and Indiana all have a decent chance to host first round weekend games and I could see 2 or 3 more teams from the big making the NCAA. Nebraska almost for sure and probably MSU. Friday would be a fun four games to see.

Reactions: Jssanto
If it was Indy I would definitely go to the Friday games and possibly Saturday and Sunday if IU was in them. OSU, Iowa and Indiana all have a decent chance to host first round weekend games and I could see 2 or 3 more teams from the big making the NCAA. Nebraska almost for sure and probably MSU. Friday would be a fun four games to see.
Penn State and Maryland are both still in the conversation

Reactions: Shuski
OSU and Iowa will for sure. We are a bit on the bubble of top 16 (12-17?). We need to win out - at NW and home MD. Then have a strong Big ten tournament. Winning would be great but just a solid showing should be enough to host first two rounds of ncaa.

If we win our last two with the win over Iowa we would almost certainly be top 16. We were 14 before Illinois loss and should stay close to that with the Iowa win. If we would win Friday's big ten game against Thursday's winner would wrap it up in my opinion. We just need to win. Even on the road we should be Northwestern. Maryland is playing better but Mac and Scalia on senior day Sunday should be fired up to go out as a winner.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT