ADVERTISEMENT

Woke Mob Cancels School Superintendent

What's my opinion? The unequal pay result wasn't an opinion; it was a court order. The massive advantage our women have is also fact, owing to how much we budget for them and Title IX providing youth opportunities not seen anywhere else in the world. Hell Brazilian women weren't even allowed to play until 1980. Brazil. Pretty good country for soccer.... I cannot stand the USWNT. I won't tolerate them.
I dont know enough about it. And wasn't implying it was warranted.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
On todays episode of Joe Rogan he has on Josh Dubin. Josh is a civil rights lawyer and one of the main people behind the Innocence Project. If you don't know what that it is I suggest you look it up. Its about as noble of a cause as their is. Mr. Dubin has been on Rogan's show a couple of times and states at the beginning of todays episode that the last time he was on is directly responsible for getting 2 men, who were wrongly convicted of crimes they didn't commit, exonerated.

How many of the top news organizations do you think will report on todays episode?

On todays episode of Joe Rogan he has on Josh Dubin. Josh is a civil rights lawyer and one of the main people behind the Innocence Project. If you don't know what that it is I suggest you look it up. Its about as noble of a cause as their is. Mr. Dubin has been on Rogan's show a couple of times and states at the beginning of todays episode that the last time he was on is directly responsible for getting 2 men, who were wrongly convicted of crimes they didn't commit, exonerated.

How many of the top news organizations do you think will report on todays episode?
Why would a civil rights lawyer go on Fear Factor multiple times?

• Haha
Reactions: mrhighlife
What about this from communist Canada these kids have not even been able to play sports. So good for their mental health and develpment not being able to play!

Health officials in the Canadian province of Ontario are expected to announce an easing of pandemic restrictions on Thursday that have prohibited schoolchildren from participating in extracurricular activities — including sports such as hockey and basketball — since September 2021, the Toronto Star reported citing anonymous sources.

“All extracurricular activities can return to Ontario schools starting immediately — meaning high-contact sports such as hockey and basketball that have been sidelined will be given the go-ahead, as will choirs and wind instruments for music,” the Toronto Star revealed on February 10.

Well this will not go over well on this board cancelling is how todays liberals like to shut down their opponents. And to think a liberal like Couric is advising against it. But I get it the new generation of liberals wants to cancel anyone they do not agree with. They are happy to impede progress and not have open conversation. One way they do it which you see here is to name call or try and berate someone if they do not like what they said.

Katie Couric: 'Canceling people’ doesn’t create progress​

Max Zahn with Andy Serwer
Fri, February 11, 2022, 12:34 PM

Longtime journalist Katie Couric, the first woman to be the solo anchor of a nightly news broadcast, told Yahoo Finance in a recent interview that she opposes "canceling people" over controversial views because it impedes the social progress born out of open conversation.

Well this will not go over well on this board cancelling is how todays liberals like to shut down their opponents. And to think a liberal like Couric is advising against it. But I get it the new generation of liberals wants to cancel anyone they do not agree with. They are happy to impede progress and not have open conversation. One way they do it which you see here is to name call or try and berate someone if they do not like what they said.

Katie Couric: 'Canceling people’ doesn’t create progress​

Max Zahn with Andy Serwer
Fri, February 11, 2022, 12:34 PM

Longtime journalist Katie Couric, the first woman to be the solo anchor of a nightly news broadcast, told Yahoo Finance in a recent interview that she opposes "canceling people" over controversial views because it impedes the social progress born out of open conversation.
Bots gonna bot.

Looks like the woke leftist mob has a new villain.

Pop singer-songwriter Adele proclaimed, “We love being ****ing females” after coming under attack and being accused of transphobia for saying that she loves “being a woman” at the sex-neutral Brit Awards.

“We love being females, we love being a ****ing female,” Adele

Looks like the woke leftist mob has a new villain.

Pop singer-songwriter Adele proclaimed, “We love being ****ing females” after coming under attack and being accused of transphobia for saying that she loves “being a woman” at the sex-neutral Brit Awards.

“We love being females, we love being a ****ing female,” Adele
Bots gonna bot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT