ADVERTISEMENT

Woke Mob Cancels School Superintendent

Last edited:
I really like business shit though I know basically nothing about it. They are one of these odd companies that somehow created a culture. You see people with Yeti stickers on their cars. Very odd to me
I'm never going to spend 4 nights in the woods, so I don't need one. However, I do like well made shit and they appear to have a pretty solid reputation.

I'm never going to spend 4 nights in the woods, so I don't need one. However, I do like well made shit and they appear to have a pretty solid reputation.
That's not my idea of fun either. I do know the stuff is super expensive. It seems like if you have enough money to market the shit out of something it'll take off. My pillow, yeti, etc.

Reactions: larsIU
That's not my idea of fun either. I do know the stuff is super expensive. It seems like if you have enough money to market the shit out of something it'll take off. My pillow, yeti, etc.
I got a buddy who has knock of yeti's and they work every bit as good and are half the price.

I really like business shit though I know basically nothing about it. They are one of these odd companies that somehow created a culture. You see people with Yeti stickers on their cars. Very odd to me. You just never know what will pop. Red bottomed shoes....
I’m old enough to remember when labels for clothes were only on the inside. Some smart SOB figured out that putting labels on the outside enables you to jack the price.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
bailey, a couple of posters in this thread made reference to the "woke majority" on the board and another mentioned the "woke right". But you say only a liberal can be a woke.

Still confused.
The OP is being ironical with his use of "woke conservative". That turn if phrase is an oxymoron. The OP is a standard moron.

As with "snowflake", "woke" is an effective label for leftists who defer to feelings and empathy on an irrational level. The bigger challenge, I think, is to live in the present.

Reactions: DANC
The OP is being ironical with his use of "woke conservative". That turn if phrase is an oxymoron. The OP is a standard moron.

As with "snowflake", "woke" is an effective label for leftists who defer to feelings and empathy on an irrational level. The bigger challenge, I think, is to live in the present.
Nah. You got it all wrong, Hillz.

The Majority Squad believes their fundamental rights are being oppressed. In response, they had secret woke meetings to initiate a plan to cancel a well-respected individual who allegedly didn't support their woke views. Talk about irrational snowflakes. They wouldn't even let the public speak because they're all like, "This is my toy! Too bad. Get your own Squad."

Also, woke can apply to any person or group. Look it up, pal!

i have no idea what the issues at hand were regarding this school board, but in general, yes, the woke mob is out of control, which most Dems agree with as well.

but then the DNC is deliberately sabotaging most Dems.

that said, when a Dem won the election for Indiana Secretary of Education a few yrs ago, Pubs couldn't move fast enough to eliminate the position as an elected one, and make it an appointed one.

now after a Dem won the prez election and some senate and congressional seats too, Pubs now want to do the same nationwide for all national offices like senator or congress person or president, taking them from elected offices to appointed offices.

Pubs don't F around when they see democracy as a threat, rather than a plus..

and like many Dems today, Pubs don't think best interests long term, but me me me, now now now, and F everybody else and the future.
As far as the woke crowd goes they have totally taken over corportations or scared them so much every single ad they have to run has to be as woke as possible. They basically are all trying to outdue each other. When I log into my US Bank online account or use the ATM every single ad features a black person which has been going on for probably a year now. I was just on and all four ad photos are of black people and no other races. They are 12% of the population but I bet US Bank has them in 90% of the ads I see. They use an occasional other non white race but you would be hard pressed to see them use a white person anymore in an ad and if they do it is pretty rare. Even Hispanics which are like 18% the population are not not featured much. It is obvious what they are doing but they are so over the top with it now it became very noticeable.

As far as the woke crowd goes they have totally taken over corportations or scared them so much every single ad they have to run has to be as woke as possible. They basically are all trying to outdue each other. When I log into my US Bank online account or use the ATM every single ad features a black person which has been going on for probably a year now. I was just on and all four ad photos are of black people and no other races. They are 12% of the population but I bet US Bank has them in 90% of the ads I see. They use an occasional other non white race but you would be hard pressed to see them use a white person anymore in an ad and if they do it is pretty rare. Even Hispanics which are like 18% the population are not not featured much. It is obvious what they are doing but they are so over the top with it now it became very noticeable.
NTTAWWTOC

I’m old enough to remember when labels for clothes were only on the inside. Some smart SOB figured out that putting labels on the outside enables you to jack the price.
You must be over a hundred. Lots of clothes had outward markings since the 1920s, on buttons, most commonly. Here's a pic of 40s Blue Bell overalls.

s-l1600.jpg

The Wrangler jeans back patch has also been around since at least the 1930s.

wrangler-tag-book.jpeg

4456333093_169d1cd231_n.jpg

NTTAWWTOC
I am fully expecting my stating facts to trigger all the lefties on here becasue I know they support things being as woke as possible. I go with numbers and facts but my guess is things probably still are not woke enough for the Mark's and Hickory's of the world. I am guessing they both fully support a 100% ban of Joe Rogan from ever being allowed to do a podcast ever again. The goal is to shut up people you do not like for the new progressive libs. Bill Maher and old school lib summed it up best. He said I have not changed the new progressive dems have changed. The old school democrat is dying breed becasue they actually believed a guy like Rogan had the right to speak.

Nobody has any issue with Joe Rogan saying whatever stupid crap he wants to say, whenever he wants to say it. It is at the very heart of civil liberty defense, a core Democratic principle.

The issue is with Spotify paying him $100 Million to say it and not having any journalistic standards at all. People on the GOP side seem triggered by other individuals who then determine that Spotify is not the type of company that they want to do business with. Cancel Neil Young!

• Haha
Yeti vs. Walmart's Ozark Trail

So, a few years ago, we tested this out by putting the same amount of ice in a Yeti tumbler and an Ozark Trail tumbler, which cost considerably less.
The OT tumbler did just as well, if not better.
But, it didn't have that cool, bougie logo on the side. 😧

• Love

So, a few years ago, we tested this out by putting the same amount of ice in a Yeti tumbler and an Ozark Trail tumbler, which cost considerably less.
But did you put a Wal-Mart and/or Ozark Trail sticker on your car?

I've been happy with the REI brand for most outdoor gear, although I go with Prana for hiking/everyday pants.

Yeah, i gotta figure it ain't hard to reverse engineer. However, I've had the Yeti on my desk now for about 4 years so I don't yet need a replacement.

I do not have a cool sticker for my car though. The daughter did complain enough to get a Hydro Flask ($40). I have a $15 Big Bubba water jug. Hers is completely for the clout.

Yeah, i gotta figure it ain't hard to reverse engineer. However, I've had the Yeti on my desk now for about 4 years so I don't yet need a replacement.

I do not have a cool sticker for my car though. The daughter did complain enough to get a Hydro Flask ($40). I have a $15 Big Bubba water jug. Hers is completely for the clout.
So true and weird re the clout. How does something like that end up cool

bailey, could it be corporations are not being scared by what you call wokes.

Instead by featuring images of minorities in their ads they are attempting to attract more minority customers to their products.

For example, if Hispanics represent 18% of the population and a corporation has only 5% as customers, why wouldn't the corporation attempt to attract more Hispanic customers?

Yeti is the OG of expensive cooler. For that they will always be the "best". In reality they are just the "coolest". Pardon the pun. Traeger grills are a similar comparison. Other pellet smokers have come out recently. They are just as good. Half the price. But not nearly the status symbol as being a Traeger Owner.

To bring it full circle. Joe Rogan is a big fan of both Yeti and Traeger... and Bernie Sanders.

Don't forget about the female soccer player who had the audacity to ask for equal pay. She Gone!

Don't forget about the female soccer player who had the audacity to ask for equal pay. She Gone!
Negative. The one who collectively bargained for the agreement that she received and had buyer's remorse - when she recognized she could parlay the woke movement into more money she started squawking about her baseless bs. Unfortunately for her the judge wasn't as senseless as Biden/Harris and summaried the case right out.

She should still be happy. She got rich and famous by being a marginal soccer player for a well-funded team and country that pounded countries with fledgling programs where girls weren't allowed to play soccer. Yay!!!! for her.

Last edited:
I'd ask to talk with the bank leadership and tell them you are pulling your checking account unless they feature more Caucasians in the ATM ads. Same with those ads at the gas pump. Lack of white people pisses me off.

I get the last word though at Hucks. Even when craving chocolate milk I get white.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Negative. The one who collectively bargained for the agreement that she received and had buyer's remorse - when she recognized she could parlay the woke movement into more money she started squawking about her baseless bs. Unfortunately for her the judge wasn't as senseless as Biden/Harris and summaried the case right out.

She should still be happy. She got rich and famous by being a marginal soccer player for a well-funded team and country that pounded countries with fledgling programs where girls weren't allowed to play soccer. Yay!!!! for her.
Hey. WE’RE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN!!

Hey. WE’RE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN!!
Instantly triggered by them. An alarm went off interrupting me from my work with my Pakis on our latest project. An innovative line of coolers that we envision as a lifestyle brand. We call them Yowie Coolers. Our entry level six pack carrier will launch at $995.00

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU

Well that's like... your opinion man.

Well that's like... your opinion man.
What's my opinion? The unequal pay result wasn't an opinion; it was a court order. The massive advantage our women have is also fact, owing to how much we budget for them and Title IX providing youth opportunities not seen anywhere else in the world. Hell Brazilian women weren't even allowed to play until 1980. Brazil. Pretty good country for soccer.... I cannot stand the USWNT. I won't tolerate them.

What's my opinion? The unequal pay result wasn't an opinion; it was a court order. The massive advantage our women have is also fact, owing to how much we budget for them and Title IX providing youth opportunities not seen anywhere else in the world. Hell Brazilian women weren't even allowed to play until 1980. Brazil. Pretty good country for soccer.
And wax.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT