ADVERTISEMENT

wiscy

Mark Richt would be a perfect coach for IU. He would recruit enough talent to put us in a bowl game regularly.

Is PU playing ISIS? If so, go ISIS. WTF is wrong with you. POTFB, always

Well..., using ISIS might be just a tad over the top but other than that opponent I'm completely with you..., (I'd have to step in before they beheaded anyone);)

Reactions: IUINSB
Go B1G. I root for the conference in every bowl game. I hope we sweep them. It's going to be tough watching the Music City Bowl knowing I could have been there, but go Boilers. OK, I did throw up a little.
I just threw up alot. I will root for the backstabbing SON Malzahn before I root for pu . I also have to cheer for the Gators,otherwise happy to see BIG doing so well.

I root against most Big Ten teams. I might pull for Iowa, don't mind them. No way I'm pulling for Purdue, I hope Aubs busts their ass.

Brohm pissed me off when he flirted with UofL and then stayed in the corn. Aubs better be ready for a full dose of trick bag plays...they'll be on full display in this bowl game.

And, the fans sat all snuggled in red while visions of bowl games danced in their heads. And what to my wondering eyes should appear?
Oh, it’s just Jeff Brohm, Row-The-Boat and other new coaches ruining our year.

Now we don our Hoosier apparel..fa la la, fa la la, fa la la. Sing the postseason bowl time carols. Fa la la, fa la la, fa la la. LEO is sitting home while Row-The-Boat basks in glory. Fa la la la la....we just just reached new speed records of 23.5 mph!”

12633821625_e78bc1bc1e_o.gif

Only at IU.......
You know we can get you some help...

eY1D1Ya.jpg

TornThankfulGenet-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: 76-1
And, the fans sat all snuggled in red while visions of bowl games danced in their heads. And what to my wondering eyes should appear?
Oh, it’s just Jeff Brohm, Row-The-Boat and other new coaches ruining our year.

Now we don our Hoosier apparel..fa la la, fa la la, fa la la. Sing the postseason bowl time carols. Fa la la, fa la la, fa la la. LEO is sitting home while Row-The-Boat basks in glory. Fa la la la la....we just just reached new speed records of 23.5 mph!”

12633821625_e78bc1bc1e_o.gif

Only at IU.......

Ultra Troll 3.0

Reactions: vesuvius13
What a f*cking complete beatdown! Gawd the acc sucks. Welcome to the BIG! Domination!

Miami's AD apologized to their fans after the game.

To me, the game was very enjoyable to watch.......very funny to watch as it was basically a repeat of last year's beat down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT