ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Wiscy

Wiscy does not impress me this year. I think they are an early out in the tourney.
P-U impresses me. I dont think they are an early out this year. They may not be a late out either.
Both play quality basketball and are well coached.

Reactions: BigMobe
Great guard play and movement is so much more fun to watch than dribble the air outta the ball and dump it in post

Nebraska won in OT. How did wisky
Look awful?
Yeah they did. Blew a 20 point lead and only scored 24 points in the second half. If you watched that game you would know. Gard is a decent coach not a great one.

Yeah they did. Blew a 20 point lead and only scored 24 points in the second half. If you watched that game you would know. Gard is a decent coach not a great one.
I watched, they weren’t awful. Looking awful is getting beat by 16 there and never really even competing. If Gard is decent than what is Woody lol?

Reactions: bIhawk
Wiscy does not impress me this year. I think they are an early out in the tourney.
P-U impresses me. I dont think they are an early out this year. They may not be a late out either.
Purdue is good enough to win it all. Could be beat if Edie goes down or fouls out.

I watched, they weren’t awful. Looking awful is getting beat by 16 there and never really even competing. If Gard is decent than what is Woody lol?
If that would’ve been IU you would’ve been screaming. I’m not talking about woody. We are talking about Gard. If you must know? I gave woody until Feb 1st. You can go back and look. Now I’m ready to say he’s not good or even adequate.

Last edited:
Reactions: bsmitty08
Smith plays at a very high level as a Soph.
He still makes freshman mental mistakes, and frequently at critical times.

Purdue is going to win BIG again. I don’t think the BIG is very good and refereeing in the BIG is awful. Purdue will go as far as their guards and Painter take them. It just takes 1 bad matchup

Yep. Big pick up by Purdue.

Purdue finds players that fit their system. He wasn’t highly ranked at all in the portal. We’d have screamed out in disgust if Woodson brought in “someone like” Smith last summer.

By the way, Wisconsin is trash. Dude intentionally runs into Gillis elbow trying to get a flagrant. Similar to the way they instigated shit against XJ.

Purdue finds players that fit their system. He wasn’t highly ranked at all in the portal. We’d have screamed out in disgust if Woodson brought in “someone like” Smith last summer.

By the way, Wisconsin is trash. Dude intentionally runs into Gillis elbow trying to get a flagrant. Similar to the way they instigated shit against XJ.
Gunn

Wisconsin loses back to back games and moves to second place. I think they are beatable and seemed to fall apart at Nebraska, who played without significant impacr from their "Asian Curry".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT