ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin

glmiu11

Junior
Oct 23, 2014
I’m sorry if I missed it, but haven’t seen anyone mention the fact that the police have done it again.
Wisconsin businesses are boarding up their windows as I write this.

Need to wait for the body cam video to come out before making any conclusions. It's very possible he was going for a weapon.

Need to wait for the body cam video to come out before making any conclusions. It's very possible he was going for a weapon.
Very possible? Not just possible, but very possible? You need to start using superlatives already? Weak.

You'll need to prove that he was going for a weapon . . . and an explanation for shooting him in the back 7 times.

Good luck, counselor.

Very possible? Not just possible, but very possible? You need to start using superlatives already? Weak.

You'll need to prove that he was going for a weapon . . . and an explanation for shooting him in the back 7 times.

Good luck, counselor.
Ya. The guy took three minutes to walk around his car. Bad policing. Period.
With his three little boys in the car.
I can’t defend them anymore.

Reactions: travlinhoosier
Why? If that was the case they should’ve tackled him in the street before it became that way. Police negligence 101.

It's a bad situation all around, but this guy wasn't some hero, regardless of what CNN attempts to spin. Apparently police attempted to taser him and it did not work.

Things aren't great for Blake:
  • Guy had a decent record, including domestic abuse/violence
  • Police were called for abuse/violence
  • He previously resisted arrest and was charged for this
  • He directly disobeyed orders, which doesn't help the situation
  • Making fast/quick movements is never ideal
https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/jacob-blake/

blake3.jpg

His Facebook cover photo:

jakeblake.png

He'd previously been arrested and found with a handgun.

It's a bad situation all around, but this guy wasn't some hero, regardless of what CNN attempts to spin. Apparently police attempted to taser him and it did not work.

Things aren't great for Blake:
  • Guy had a decent record, including domestic abuse/violence
  • Police were called for abuse/violence
  • He previously resisted arrest and was charged for this
  • He directly disobeyed orders, which doesn't help the situation
  • Making fast/quick movements is never ideal
https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/jacob-blake/

blake3.jpg

His Facebook cover photo:

jakeblake.png

He'd previously been arrested and found with a handgun.

Why is it always the career criminals that keep getting shot? Bad luck?

I don't know but she was living with a drug dealer right? What exactly did the police do wrong? They were executing a lawful no knock warrant and were fired upon, right?
It was her ex that was the drug dealer and was allegedly having packages of drugs delivered to her house. I think later that was maybe proven to be unfounded. What is dumbfounding to me is the judge that issued the no knock has totally skated on any blame.

It was her ex that was the drug dealer and was allegedly having packages of drugs delivered to her house. I think later that was maybe proven to be unfounded. What is dumbfounding to me is the judge that issued the no knock has totally skated on any blame.

Well that's a tragedy.

What about her boyfriend firing first? You conveniently left that out!

Burn down Wisconsin! Six more months of protests will make this stuff go away....

Trump is licking his chops about the stupidity about to ensue & help his case for re-election...ugh.

This one is shaky at best. We gonna argue the police should have speared him before he got to the car???

I can’t stand up for someone that has guns drawn on him and walks away and goes into a vehicle. Doesn’t matter if he had a gun in the car or not. He could have.... and is not phased by guns drawn on him by the police. You can be black, white or pink. You are asking to get shot.

This one is shaky at best. We gonna argue the police should have speared him before he got to the car???

I can’t stand up for someone that has guns drawn on him and walks away and goes into a vehicle. Doesn’t matter if he had a gun in the car or not. He could have.... and is not phased by guns drawn on him by the police. You can be black, white or pink. You are asking to get shot.
Shot by a taser yes

Seems pretty simple, doesn’t it?

Doesn’t matter what the truth is, though. This is already being used to loot and burn and steal. And the governors idiotic tweets are fanning the flames.

Report I heard on CBS stated police used a taser and it was not effective.

According to the eyewitness who filmed the shooting, the tasing happened before the video

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kenosh...-jacob-blake-black-man-protesters-gather/#app

An eyewitness who captured video of the shooting told CBS News' Mola Lenghi that before he started filming, one officer had Blake in a headlock and another was punching him in the ribs. A female officer tased Blake, the witness said.

The witness added that Blake scuffled with police before the shooting, and that he heard an officer tell Blake to "drop the knife" — although the witness said he never saw Blake holding a knife.

————/————————-

Not sure why the two officers didn’t rush to take him down instead of following him to his car. I agree that we should wait to see the body cam footage but on surface seven shots into a guy’s back looks indefensible

Reactions: travlinhoosier
According to the eyewitness who filmed the shooting, the tasing happened before the video

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kenosh...-jacob-blake-black-man-protesters-gather/#app

An eyewitness who captured video of the shooting told CBS News' Mola Lenghi that before he started filming, one officer had Blake in a headlock and another was punching him in the ribs. A female officer tased Blake, the witness said.

The witness added that Blake scuffled with police before the shooting, and that he heard an officer tell Blake to "drop the knife" — although the witness said he never saw Blake holding a knife.

————/————————-

Not sure why the two officers didn’t rush to take him down instead of following him to his car. I agree that we should wait to see the body cam footage but on surface seven shots into a guy’s back looks indefensible

ONLY defensible IF Blake was reaching for weapon inside the car.

Reactions: T.M.P. and brianiu
At what point is it okay to let loose with everything you've got?

You don't hear about the Bobbies in the UK shooting people in the back 7 times.

Just shooting the dude once would be very bad policing, and shooting 7 times is criminal I think

Reactions: cosmickid

Just shooting the dude once would be very bad policing, and shooting 7 times is criminal I think
The toxicology report should be interesting!

Reactions: Crayfish57

That’s apples and soynuts. Bobbies don’t have to factor in a high degree of gun ownership in their citizens.

Reactions: jet812 and Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT