ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin is the team to beat in the B1G West race in 2021

I’m shocked there is 5,000 tickets left.
I thought they sold out pretty much all home games.I know when I see a game on tv from there I don’t see any open seats.
Iowa sells well at home. With football 5000 open seats can get covered up visually by people spreading out a few inches.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I’m shocked there is 5,000 tickets left.
I thought they sold out pretty much all home games.I know when I see a game on tv from there I don’t see any open

060c1327-69bc-4175-8fcb-e00b359eaaf7-0da0967c-08e9-4640-a66c-50648819d5a4_thumbnail.png

Year 23 for Kirk Ferentz and his 40th anniversary of his 1981 arrival at Iowa, as Hayden Fry's OL coach. That Hawkeyes team ended the Big 2 reign, since IU/Minnesota won in 1967.

Iowa sold out the Miami-OH opener in 2019.

I have heard older, long-term season ticket holders extending their covid-19 year.

Like the B1G openers in 1979 and 1980, I look to see Iowa-Indiana for the third time in my lifetime as a B1G fan open the season.

Should be a great game on Duke Slater Field at Kinnick Stadium.

New look is there. Iowa also has a new North endzone, since IUs last trip there. Also, beer will flow at Kinnick in 2021-22 throughout Stadium, as Iowa chooses to join other B1G programs.

A look from the new three level North endzone.

Will it be an offensive game, like 1979 and 2009 games at Kinnick?

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainZigZag
060c1327-69bc-4175-8fcb-e00b359eaaf7-0da0967c-08e9-4640-a66c-50648819d5a4_thumbnail.png

Year 23 for Kirk Ferentz and his 40th anniversary of his 1981 arrival at Iowa, as Hayden Fry's OL coach. That Hawkeyes team ended the Big 2 reign, since IU/Minnesota won in 1967.

Iowa sold out the Miami-OH opener in 2019.

I have heard older, long-term season ticket holders extending their covid-19 year.

Like the B1G openers in 1979 and 1980, I look to see Iowa-Indiana for the third time in my lifetime as a B1G fan open the season.

Should be a great game on Duke Slater Field at Kinnick Stadium.

New look is there. Iowa also has a new North endzone, since IUs last trip there. Also, beer will flow at Kinnick in 2021-22 throughout Stadium, as Iowa chooses to join other B1G programs.

A look from the new three level North endzone.

Will it be an offensive game, like 1979 and 2009 games at Kinnick?

I watched the recent scrimmage on YouTube and actually wasnt that impressed with the QBs
The vast majority of their throws were check downs or underneath routes. They did hit a few deep routes but atleast 2 of those in a real game the QB would have been sacked. Offense overall looked good but the defense was underwhelming

Reactions: vesuvius13
I watched the recent scrimmage on YouTube and actually wasnt that impressed with the QBs
The vast majority of their throws were check downs or underneath routes. They did hit a few deep routes but atleast 2 of those in a real game the QB would have been sacked. Offense overall looked good but the defense was underwhelming

@TomKakert with Iowa's Rivals site was very upbeat with his podcast this week.

Both Tom Allen and Kirk Ferentz appear very high on their respective teams and rosters.

It should be a classic Iowa-Indiana football game. The two programs have enjoyed some iconic games in both football and basketball over the years.

Kinnick Stadium will be rocking. I have enjoyed some great games in both Iowa City and Bloomington. Iowa wins. The 1988 game in Bloomington wasn't an Iowa win.

Iowa should be balanced and many are excited about new depth at RB and TE. Iowa has two real promising freshman WRs in 2021.

Phil Parker is a good DC. Great DB coach.

@TomKakert with Iowa's Rivals site was very upbeat with his podcast this week.

Both Tom Allen and Kirk Ferentz appear very high on their respective teams and rosters.

It should be a classic Iowa-Indiana football game. The two programs have enjoyed some iconic games in both football and basketball over the years.

Kinnick Stadium will be rocking. I have enjoyed some great games in both Iowa City and Bloomington. Iowa wins. The 1988 game in Bloomington wasn't an Iowa win.

Iowa should be balanced and many are excited about new depth at RB and TE. Iowa has two real promising freshman WRs in 2021.

Phil Parker is a good DC. Great DB coach.
The '88 game just finished about 20 minutes ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT