ADVERTISEMENT

will we ever be worth a shit again?

A basic amount of competency in the athletics department means a has been like Woodson is never even considered as a candidate. IU is run by complete buffoons.

Reactions: indy1203
We’ll be good again, yes. Under Woody we’ll have some good games, probably a bunch of them. Unfortunately, he hasn’t figured out how to produce consistency. And this team won’t figure that out.

Reactions: aajohn2000
I don't enjoy losses. Also can realize that this is a really bad team. Have been blown out 3 times. 3 of 6 "real" games. Zero good wins in January.
Horrible. Terrible. Won’t win another game. We suck. Seriously?

We’ll be good again, yes. Under Woody we’ll have some good games, probably a bunch of them. Unfortunately, he hasn’t figured out how to produce consistency. And this team won’t figure that out.
he's been pretty consistent this year, we play a good team away from assembly hall we get our ass kicked.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedinGold
I'll bet you this name the amount, just looked at the schedule, we won't win a road game till March 4th at Maryland, and that will be a tall task
We’ll win a road game before then. But it’ll be offset with a bad home loss, I’m sure.

im in if you would be happy to lose, next 6 on road before Maryland, Rutgers, wisc, Ill osu purdue penn st, rutgers and penn st could have a chance other 4 will be beat downs
I’ll be surprised if we don’t win more than 1 of those road games. I’ll also be surprised if we don’t lose more than 1 home game in that stretch.

Reactions: BleedinGold
you live in jeff, 50-dollar gift card to the steakhouse on the river iron skillet or something like that, I'm not betting much on something I hope the hell doesn't happen. but look at the schedule find a win
I don’t live in Jeff. However, I’m from there. I’m good with 100 bucks.

Why are you suddenly posting like our no capital posters?

Not likely. We certainly will not be under Woodson. TJD saved him his first two years by not leaving. This team isn't good
I don't understand 3 five star players. How many BiG teams have that many? IU has talent. They must improve protecting the ball.

I don't understand 3 five star players. How many BiG teams have that many? IU has talent. They must improve protecting the ball.
Yes but that doesn't mean we are a good team. Our guards stink and the coaching is below average

I wasn't enthusiastic when Woodson was hired. I thought he was a mediocre NBA Coach. I didn't understand what people were so excited about. But I figured the the die-hard bb folk knew something I didn't. Last year I had no complaints but now TJD is gone and I am starting to be concerned that my initial response was correct. This team has some tools for sure but there are also serious flaws. You don't watch this group and remark, wow they are well coached. I don't see how they go .500 in the Conference. I don't even think they'll be in the Bubble Conversation. They'll probably beat one of the top 25 teams at home and get people's hopes up but then get massacred by a bottom-dweller.

Honestly what is the answer for Woody moving forward? This team is not good at all. Anyone with a pulse has blown us out. Next year we have 1 really good freshman coming in that plays same spot as MM. we have a huuuuge glaring weakness at PG, SG without a single commit from these spots. He swung for the fences and missed at PG.
so is the portal his quick fix? I just don’t see a future with Woody at IU. It’s is just bad basketball without any program building

Reactions: bailey777
I thought we looked great the last 4 minutes of the Kennesaw State contest, so yes we will be worth a shit again during a short stretch of basketball against a cupcake opponent. Without question…

The good news is May is a Indiana guy so hope is there. Beard loved Knight and would love this job. Problem is Louisville is going to get someone really good after this season hopefully it's not one of these two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT