ADVERTISEMENT

Why the heck are we off for so long?

go_iu

All-Big Ten
Feb 22, 2004
Other major teams are playing games this week, I have to think this is terrible for our momentum heading into conference, probably see a lot of bone head stuff next time.

Other major teams are playing games this week, I have to think this is terrible for our momentum heading into conference, probably see a lot of bone head stuff next time.
I am too lazy to check but I venture there are lots of teams off this week with Christmas falling on Wednesday. I have not noticed much on TV. I also doubt our momentum will be much impacted. Based on the message board panic I would think breaking our momentum would be a good thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
Jesus.

There was a grand total of:

9 games Monday
1 game Tuesday (played 1am EST in Hawaii)
4 games Wednesday (all a tournament in Hawaii)
0 games Thursday
2 games Friday

Normal slate of games start back up Saturday and Sunday including IU.

Of the 16 games played during this week, 8 of them were played as part of the Diamond Head Classic in Hawaii.

Another whine post with ZERO substance or merit.

Jesus.

9 games Monday
0 games Thursday
2 games Friday

Of the 16 games played during this week, 8 of them were played as part of the Diamond Head Classic in Hawaii.

4e4be4d809f2b186810e3508b1a5339498f90d471bf4b403066c76dc8039b9e8.jpg

They have been practicing FT’s, 3 point shooting, end of game in bound plays & strategies as well as the pack line. Have a happy holidays. I just received an email that they will be spending the entire day watching Holtman coached teams rather then watching a Christmas Story. Most of the players were pretty pumped about it.

Reactions: BirdAlfordBailey
This is only an eight-day layoff. From what I've seen, I welcome the chance for a couple players to get some extra treatment for those injuries the team won't even admit.

Dude, last of your posts I will read as you go bye bye. You clearly are a miserable person. Go find something else to bitch about.

Jesus.

9 games Monday
0 games Thursday
2 games Friday

I always thought IU played at game at the end of the month in Dec. go_iu probably just misses games. Sure it's whining, but it's whining born out of love.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT