ADVERTISEMENT

Why not Assembly Hall?

We knew yesterday IU would not host an NIT game. Reason given by our source was the students are on Spring Break. No other explanation, but I assume IU didn't want to play in front of 5,000 people like we did the last time we were in the NIT.

In other words, we aren't in it to win it! Fire Glass! Fire Crean! We either want a basketball program or we don't. As it stands, I won't buy a single ticket from IU next year without a change. I don't think I am alone.

We knew yesterday IU would not host an NIT game. Reason given by our source was the students are on Spring Break. No other explanation, but I assume IU didn't want to play in front of 5,000 people like we did the last time we were in the NIT.

In other words, we aren't in it to win it! Fire Glass! Fire Crean! We either want a basketball program or we don't. As it stands, I won't buy a single ticket from IU next year without a change. I don't think I am alone.
How many tickets less is that than you bought from the IU ticket office this year?

This isnt passing the smell test.

23260590.jpg

Reactions: Davehack
How many tickets less is that than you bought from the IU ticket office this year?
We bought 4 sets of the two package deals. We used to get seats in row 10 of section 2. Since Stub Hub started buying up all the seats, we moved up to row 38. We also bought tickets to several conference games ... and then gave them away because we sucked.

Next year, if we decide to go with a coaching change, we will only buy the games we want on Stub Hub. If our points from 25 years of basketball and football games, Varsity Club, and program donations aren't getting us the seats we want, we will pick our seats instead of taking what is left over.

So suck it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT