ADVERTISEMENT

6-0, dare we start talking about it?

We are in the midst of something special this year, in year one of CCC. I don't know what the future holds for W/Ls, or for how long CCC will be here, but I am going to enjoy this wild ride while it lasts. Go Hoosiers!

How many IU records will be broken this year?
How cool is it that iu is bowl eligible at the beginning of Oct

Yeah, bye week is perfect.
Defensive backfield just lacks something lately. But they'll look a lot better on some rest. They're good players.
Maybe Bryant Haines is saving something for Nebraska.

Reactions: 76-1
I think there is enough tape now to get a good read on the d. 2 weeks to tweak. Might be looking for 1 for Nebraska

Reactions: 76-1
Yeah, we made a really bad offense look pretty good. That’s concerning. Glad our next game is home.
Our D wasn't stellar today but I think NW is better than their record and offensive stats show. They are well coached and it seemed to me that the bye week had really benefitted them. Their QB is settling in and made some great throws. They have a couple of really good backs and still struggled to run the ball against us. Their O-line protects well and the QB can make plays with his athleticism. They also have speed at WR. They are going to win some B1G games.
What impressed me most is that their defense has been really good and they still couldn't stop us.

Is there a bowl game in Bora Bora because that is a great place to hang

So far we've only qualified for the "Wear your Kevlar under your winter parka Bowl up in Detroit...

Hopefully we'll find a way to Win several more and head to either the CFP or somewhere sunny...

We are in the midst of something special this year, in year one of CCC. I don't know what the future holds for W/Ls, or for how long CCC will be here, but I am going to enjoy this wild ride while it lasts. Go Hoosiers!

How many IU records will be broken this year?
Bowl eligible! I mean at worst IU can do this season is play a Mac school in Detroit? I'd take that at beginning of the season. It gets tough from here on out, Still feel 7 wins wouldnt be disapointing but after this start I sure am looking for 8 or 9. Just trying to be realistic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT