ADVERTISEMENT

Why I'll Never Trust Another Democrat In My Lifetime

"It's been looked into". You have no idea who 'looked into it' or what was found.

I'm not surprised you're dumb enough to believe it's just a coincidence that criminals took advantage of the riots to commit acts of violence.
Oh give it up. You have no idea. I know the case. I know the family. I know what happened. Talk about trying to push an agenda. Pathetic. Going the Seth Rich, route? You’re the one being dumb here, bud.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Bless your ignorant little heart. Internet tough guy who thinks he’s smart. But conned by the biggest conman in the world. Yeah let’s talk about stupid.
Says the person who bought the whole 'Russian Collusion' hoax hook, line, and sinker. lmao

Reactions: Crayfish57
Oh give it up. You have no idea. I know the case. I know the family. I know what happened. Talk about trying to push an agenda. Pathetic. Going the Seth Rich, route? You’re the one being dumb here, bud.
Yeah, we should believe an internet troll who got duped by the media on the 'Russian Collusion' hoax.

Yeah, we should believe an internet troll who got duped by the media on the 'Russian Collusion' hoax.
I saw it the first time you wrote it. Did you forget you used that lame excuse 2 minutes earlier? Having a memory issue?? PS every time you use that line you show you didn’t read or understand the Mueller report.

I saw it the first time you wrote it. Did you forget you used that lame excuse 2 minutes earlier? Having a memory issue?? PS every time you use that line you show you didn’t read or understand the Mueller report.
Excuse? It's the ****ing truth, lady. A truth you have never admitted.

You were duped and are too stupid to admit it, even after 2 1/2 years, $40 million, and an investigative team full of Democrat lawyers.

PS I read the report and Mueller found no collusion with Russia by Trump or the campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania

You were duped and are too stupid to admit it, even after 2 1/2 years, $40 million, and an investigative team full of Democrat lawyers.

PS I read the report and Mueller found no collusion with Russia by Trump or the campaign.
No, that’s not what he said. Read it again. Use a highlighter to get the important parts. You missed them the first time. I think you just listened to Barr’s interpretation.

PS. You’ve been undeniably duped by a corrupt used car salesman for years now. And too stupid to admit it.

says the one who got duped by the right wing media about Russian collusion.

yeah, the Trumps met with the Ruskies at Trump Tower at the begining of Trump's campaign to talk about adoptions.

of course they did. who could possibly question that???

wasn't Russian adoptions pretty much the cornerstone of Trump's campaign.

and just a beyond belief huge coincidence that Paul Manafort chaired Trump's prez campaign, the guy who helped install Russian plant Yanukovych as Prime Minister of Ukraine, , before Yanukovych was ousted from office for corruption and voter fraud, and now lives in Russia..

and who worked for a who's who of foreign dictators and strongmen.

Last edited:
No, that’s not what he said. Read it again. Use a highlighter to get the important parts. You missed them the first time. I think you just listened to Barr’s interpretation.
Yes, that's exactly what he said. You're making shit up, just like the FBI and Clinton campaign did when concocting a false story about Trump and 'Russian Collusion'.

However, we do know there is a Russian asset in the White House today.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
PS. You’ve been undeniably duped by a corrupt used car salesman for years now. And too stupid to admit it.
Another one of your "I know you are, but what am I" comeback.

Why don't you try to be original, for once?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT