ADVERTISEMENT

Why I love Indiana basketball.... From my garage...

Kid can shoot... Been watching him practice from my front porch.... He also plays Soccer.... We are in Speedway... Don't know his name.... But dude can shoot....

His sister can't hit the back of a barn though.... But she's out the encouraging him

Kid can shoot... Been watching him practice from my front porch.... He also plays Soccer.... We are in Speedway... Don't know his name.... But dude can shoot....
I never lost a game on my basketball court. I made every last second shot unless I was fouled. I won games for my high school, IU, and the Pacers. All of this happened on my home court.

Reactions: kkott and Rasco123
I never lost a game on my basketball court. I made every last second shot unless I was fouled. I won games for my high school, IU, and the Pacers. All of this happened on my home court.
I know... But it's the fun history of Indiana basket ball......

And, of course, if you were fouled, you made the game winning free throws, unless the PU player had a lane infraction!

Reactions: Rasco123
Wow, what are the odds you live across from Luke Brown?

Reactions: Rasco123
Funny.... I totally misinterpreted your post at first!! Thank can happen after having a couple!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT