ADVERTISEMENT

Who will Tom Allen take with him to Penn State?

Lillyr66

Redshirt
Feb 17, 2016
Do we think CTA will take any of the D-Line players like Blidi or Burris? Any others we are worried about? Hopefully CCC is still looking at that possibility and filling those gaps.

Reactions: red hornet
Do we think CTA will take any of the D-Line players like Blidi or Burris? Any others we are worried about? Hopefully CCC is still looking at that possibility and filling those gaps.
Any of them he'll take!

Reactions: ulrey
Wilt went to M$U.

Never could decide what to think about that guy...
I would say not much considering he went from DC who didn't call plays to co-DC where the other DC called plays. Allen is a LB coach so I'm going to assume the Cam Jones and Aaron Casey development was on him and not Wilt.

Reactions: GeddyHoosier
$1,300,000 profit would not be too shabby...but I don't think he bought that for under $1k. LOL
He did; it's state record unless you are insinuating financial fraud happened.

Also, that you cannot just paste an image in a message is trash.

Look in the zillow link and look under the Market Value tab.

LEO is displayed on a wall if you look closely..
Did you also notice the picture above a fireplace mantle....of the front end of an Edsel? Uhmmm, ... it's known as being synonymous with massive failure.

Reactions: DANC
He did; it's state record unless you are insinuating financial fraud happened.

Also, that you cannot just paste an image in a message is trash.

Look in the zillow link and look under the Market Value tab.
Slow down there Sparkey! Let me know if you need any help with your reading comprehension.

Reactions: muubell
looking like he's trying to really turn a profit on the place..... purchased for $895 in 2017 and listed at 1.4 M now.
That kind of profit is not unusual over the last 6 or 7 years. I was shocked how much we got for our house in Indiana when we moved to Charlotte and built a place down here. Houses in our addition have gone up at least 40% since we moved here in 2019.

And, while it's not Charlotte, Bloomingon is hot real estate market.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT