ADVERTISEMENT

Who blacklisted @Joe_Hoopsier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ready to assume a larger role? You’ll only be asked once
Before you go too far, shouldn't you designate which of your associates is/are permitted by your team rules to make insensitive gun jokes? Two of them already have.

You recently posted a photo of a guy with a gun looking into parked cars in your city and expressed alarm about it Something tells me your Dream Team gun-joking members don't the same physical characteristics as the guy you expressed alarm about. Be consistent.

Don't encourage "a larger role" without being specific about what you are encouraging,

The post was deleted fairly quickly.

It appears that no matter what one of his team does, stoll is convinced the poster is being treated unfairly if he is held to account. Even to the point where he (stoll) won't even look at what the offending post was all about. His mind is made up. Don't confuse him with the facts.
You’re just a guy who’s never had power except over your mail order bride, who loves pushing people around on here.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard my partners refer to our cpa without “that f*ucking” before his name. Hey. Don’t forget. We have to go see *that ****ing Jay #xyt#* tomorrow at 9”

He wouldn’t like a brown package. Great guy too.
I am generally throwing cold water on spending money and delivering bad news on tax liability.

The worst part is a guy sitting on the front row at church every Sunday that asks you do things with their taxes that aren’t legal. When I was young I was diplomatic saying no. Now it’s a stern no and admonishment that I won’t continue working for them if they bring the subject up again.

Your moderation rap sheet is impressive. You have one entry titled simply "Less profane crap please and less penis discussions."

Yes. It is long, and impressive, just like my Johnson.

TMP missing a slam dunk so figured I'd help him out after getting released from solitary. He WOULD...probably have said this. His bearings were off while getting reacquainted with the sunlight.

I unbanned you. Period!!!

He’s wrong.
And if you notice on the far right, you banned him for four weeks.

Screenshot-2023-11-09-at-9-30-42-AM.png

Must've been a hell of a post. Did he attack four other posters and imply a 5th one was a pedophile?

Not accusing you of lying, but that whole time you were whining about me giving DANC a week AND patting yourself on the back for reversing TMP's ban, you were wrong.

Reactions: outside shooter
I guess @UncleMark shouldn't have been concerned about Cray 200 miles away who he was having private discussions with regarding his mom’s antiques?
I had no private discussions with him about my mom's antiques. All our private discussions were about his behavior on the Cooler.

Must've been a hell of a post. Did he attack four other posters and imply a 5th one was a pedophile?

Not accusing you of lying, but that whole time you were whining about me giving DANC a week AND patting yourself on the back for reversing TMP's ban, you were wrong.
What are warning points?

What are warning points?
Provides the site to put a threshold for repeat offenders, giving them a 'chance' to accrue points. I've never messed with it, so not sure if it assigns a default value or not.

I run the same software for the IC, if it exists, and I know I can create triggers in regards to points, but again, I don't mess with it.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Joe was banned for IMPLYING someone was a pedophile?

That shit gets posted every day here. What a snowflake.

You haven't stooped that low.

Joe was probably trying to show off for the ladies in the independent living wing of the retirement community and stepped over his skis a massive amount too far.

Ask stoll what he thinks of Joe's post.
Why should I? Why do you guys play this juvenile game?

You act like what is said on here matters. IMPLYING goes on all the time here and you know it. Someone just doesn't like Joe's posts, so he gets banned. Par for the course here.

No it doesn’t. Any time it does, it’s one side doing it. And UM said weeks ago he’d had enough of that silliness.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

You act like what is said on here matters. IMPLYING goes on all the time here and you know it. Someone just doesn't like Joe's posts, so he gets banned. Par for the course here.
If we lose you the Dream Team is over. They know the triumvirate. The three headed monster of cray DANC and Joe clears the board. They are fooling no one

• Haha

Not like that it doesn't. That's BS. If you can't debate without going to down some insipid path you probably need a vacation in general.

Not like that it doesn't. That's BS. If you can't debate without going to down some insipid path you probably need a vacation in general.
You've never gone down insipid paths, have you?

Are you seriously still trying to justify cray’s behavior?
Wonder why.
I wouldn’t know Cray if I bumped into him. Cray was absolutely wrong calling the employer.

Before the call Mark was wrong dogging Cray. All to protect Zeke who can handle anyone on here.

I wouldn’t know Cray if I bumped into him. Cray was absolutely wrong calling the employer.

Before the call Mark was wrong dogging Cray. All to protect Zeke who can handle anyone on here.
Here you go again….

You've never gone down insipid paths, have you?
No. Never linked anyone to sexual assault, let alone to minors. Never compared someone to anyone who committed a felony act against another person.

I might think you're dumb. I might tell you what you posted was idiotic.

You're free to link a post that I did. I'd suggest you quoting it in a reply, but we know you like to change things.

• Haha
You insult posters on here. Your insults are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT