ADVERTISEMENT

Who blacklisted @Joe_Hoopsier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure there are items which are legitimately shipped in brown paper with no discernable return address...For example: skin mags, sex toys, incontinence supplies, erectile dysfunction scripts...otherwise known as the McMurtry Party Favors or AOTF Starter Kit.

611Yhd2ldKL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: All4You
At least on my end, I would quit the forum before I would interfere with someone's real life.

I definitely agree with that... Never interfere with someone's real life and never bring a poster's family into a thread (in a disparaging way).

The reason I don't usually answer you is because, as a rule, I don't read your posts. Even if you tag me. Sorry.
Uh oh.... you just opened the door for him to call you all sorts of names. 🤣 🤣

7 inches is a micropenis?
no i would imagine that's slightly below average. for all the "big d*ck" talk it's honestly not all it's cracked up to be. from problematic in sports to "it's too much" during romance it has a significant downside. anyway. not the point of the thread. who blacklisted @Joe_Hoopsier. that's the question. probably the defining question of the board in 2023. who blacklisted @Joe_Hoopsier

What woe is me? All I'm asking for is evidence. They got evidence against Trump and took him to court. If you have all this evidence against Biden, take him to court, too. I love seeing the elites get what's coming to them. No skin off my back.
There is plenty of evidence. Like bank records and tracking where the money went.

You're so disingenuous you can't recognize it, or you're lying.

"Take him to court". Yeah, that's not likely to happen with this DOJ. Hell, the FBI has 40 informants who were shut down when they wanted to report criminal activity.

There is plenty of evidence. Like bank records and tracking where the money went.

You're so disingenuous you can't recognize it, or you're lying.

"Take him to court". Yeah, that's not likely to happen with this DOJ. Hell, the FBI has 40 informants who were shut down when they wanted to report criminal activity.
"Comer says so" isn't evidence.

I don't know. That's the point.
If he has said something that wasn't true, you'd know it. It would be broadcast 24X7.

You've seen a copy of the check that was 10% of what Hunter got - exactly what Hunter said he had to pay the Big Guy. You have to be ignorant or a liar if you don't recognize it for what it is. Which are you?

By the way, 'loan payments' is a way to get around paying taxes - something Comer also pointed out. Where are the loan papers? How much interest? How many of these loans are out there? Those are questions for Hunter and Co. when they're subpoena'd.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
no i would imagine that's slightly below average. for all the "big d*ck" talk it's honestly not all it's cracked up to be. from problematic in sports to "it's too much" during romance it has a significant downside. anyway. not the point of the thread. who blacklisted @Joe_Hoopsier. that's the question. probably the defining question of the board in 2023. who blacklisted @Joe_Hoopsier

I thought the defining question of 2023 is latest local market updates of

IMG_0931.jpg

If he has said something that wasn't true, you'd know it. It would be broadcast 24X7.

You've seen a copy of the check that was 10% of what Hunter got - exactly what Hunter said he had to pay the Big Guy. You have to be ignorant or a liar if you don't recognize it for what it is. Which are you?

By the way, 'loan payments' is a way to get around paying taxes - something Comer also pointed out. Where are the loan papers? How much interest? How many of these loans are out there? Those are questions for Hunter and Co. when they're subpoena'd.
I haven't seen anything except transcripts of a bunch of guys telling me the evidence exists. I want to see the actual evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Brown package and no return address. I guess I should have called the FBI. Could have been anything in the package. No return address was bullshit. Do you send anonymous brown packages?
I often don't put a return address on mail and the first thing I do when I get a package with no return address is open it up so I can see who it is from.

But then I'm generally not enough of a dick to be paranoid that someone feels the need to send me something dangerous.

Generally.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
No you didn't, it wasn't you or any other mod here who unbanned me.

Just wanted to clear that up ..

Carry on ..

Shocking.....has anyone checked stoll for dementia given how often he misremembers things? lol

No I really have no idea which post got me banned. It was either one accusing a poster of having a stick up his ass or accusing another of being pegged. Ya know just normal small talk. Lol
I like your avatar. I was thinking of using that one.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Yep, If you’re a republican on here your subject to this happening at the whim of 3 mods.

Should just blow up the left bullshit forum.
Oh great. Now Stoll (with God know how many advanced educational degrees and government licenses) finally admits he is no better than a bookburner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT