ADVERTISEMENT

Who blacklisted @Joe_Hoopsier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condescending to someone isn't same the comparing them to a pedophile.

My insults are the same as your insults.
Yes they are. And I’ve taken my share from and Circle and TMP that you would have given multiple bans.

Reactions: DANC
No. Never linked anyone to sexual assault, let alone to minors. Never compared someone to anyone who committed a felony act against another person.

I might think you're dumb. I might tell you what you posted was idiotic.

You're free to link a post that I did. I'd suggest you quoting it in a reply, but we know you like to change things.
Now you've changed your argument. You said 'insipid' - I now understand you don't know the meaning of the word. Possibly because you're stupid.

And there have been others who have mentioned your work with teenagers is such a fashion and they're still posting. Don't act like it's a new thing.

Are you the one who banned Joe?

Yes they are. And I’ve taken my share from and Circle and TMP that you would have given multiple bans.
Well, no clue who Circle is. TMP hasn't done anything I've seem short of profanity, which seems to be filtered out. But I'm not the one who whines up the chain and undoes bans when things you didn't witness don't go my way.

Condescending to someone isn't same the comparing them to a pedophile.

My insults are the same as your insults.
Right. The insults you make are fine. But others can't make them.

No one's called you a pedophile. Stop lying.

What do you think of Joe's post? That's the topic.

That was just an excuse to pull the conservative poster victim card. He keeps trying to steer the thread to cray so I'm not sold that he even cares about poor Joe.

Now you've changed your argument. You said 'insipid' - I now understand you don't know the meaning of the word. Possibly because you're stupid.

And there have been others who have mentioned your work with teenagers is such a fashion and they're still posting. Don't act like it's a new thing.
Mentioning I work with teenagers isn't the same as comparing someone to a pedophile, and yeah, on the Premie when someone toes that line, I just assume they're projecting. However, it's pretty gross leap what Joe did.

Are you the one who banned Joe?
1acf9339-3635-4d93-9b80-c58fdf08c3c5_text.gif

You want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
It's not adding confidence with respect to board moderation when mods are caught in lying about basic facts. For example, whether they rescinded a ban for a certain poster or not. Also confidence is decreased when a mod complains about a ban imposed by other mods but stubbornly refuses to review the posts than led to the ban.

It's not adding confidence with respect to board moderation when mods are caught in lying about basic facts. For example, whether they rescinded a ban for a certain poster or not. Also confidence is decreased when a mod complains about a ban imposed by other mods but stubbornly refuses to review the posts than led to the ban.
@stollcpa can you ban this guy?

If we lose you the Dream Team is over. They know the triumvirate. The three headed monster of cray DANC and Joe clears the board. They are fooling no one
You know what else clears a room just as quickly?

Well, no clue who Circle is. TMP hasn't done anything I've seem short of profanity, which seems to be filtered out. But I'm not the one who whines up the chain and undoes bans when things you didn't witness don't go my way.
You can’t get over the Danc deal. I’ve never tried to get you fired like you tried and failed with me.

I rescinded the TMP ban before it was to expire.

@stollcpa

This thread had laid fallow for around seven hours so this afternoon I locked it, feeling that it had served it's purpose and that no good could come from it continuing.

I just realized it was a thread that you started. I've always felt that one mod shouldn't be moderating another mod's stuff, and that I shouldn't have locked it. It's been unlocked. My bad. Sorry for overstepping.

@stollcpa

This thread had laid fallow for around seven hours so this afternoon I locked it, feeling that it had served it's purpose and that no good could come from it continuing.

I just realized it was a thread that you started. I've always felt that one mod shouldn't be moderating another mod's stuff, and that I shouldn't have locked it. It's been unlocked. My bad. Sorry for overstepping.
Thank you. I will try to do better giving other mods grief. I will lock this thread and the other one.

This stuff is all Bloom’s fault. He’s upset the order on this forum. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and UncleMark
You can’t get over the Danc deal. I’ve never tried to get you fired like you tried and failed with me.
Oh yea, it's me.
You know very well the ban expiration date can be changed. I did unban him by changing that date.

What date does Joe’s ban expire?
You're an absolute mess with this stuff.

EDIT: Replied via notification before knowing it was locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT