ADVERTISEMENT

WHITE BOY SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

It’s poppin. You’ll have to go with him to see a Texas mizzou game. That’s old school. Hit up harpo’s. My uncle got into a fistfight with the great Steve stipanovich in harpo’s
Remember when Stipo figuratively shot himself in the foot?

He literally shot himself and then made up a BS story to try and save some face.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66

Literally shot himself and then made up a BS story to try and save some face.

Oh my god how do you remember that lol. Wow.

Oh my god how do you remember that lol. Wow.
I was a basketball junkie from the time I was around 10 until I got out of IU. In my head, I have a tremendous amount of useless knowledge like that, just taking up valuable real estate. I remember being so disappointed when the Pacers drafted him.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
I was a basketball junkie from the time I was around 10 until I got out of IU. In my head, I have a tremendous amount of useless knowledge like that, just taking up valuable real estate. I remember being so disappointed when the Pacers drafted him.
That’s amazing.

That was Adler's last show with the band, right? He nose dived after jumping off a riser. Didn't know the songs they were playing and at one point Slash had to clap his hands so he knew the time of one of them.
Accounts of that time relate that Adler had very serious drug issues.

f

He literally shot himself and then made up a BS story to try and save some face.

After that, when Mizzou went on the road, other team's fans would shoot cap guns. I remember reading, in one instance, they had to delay the game because of smoke.

I know the details but am not free to talk about it.
Hopefully, and the site lease agreement has been approved for this; first classes Fall 2025.
Just wondered if it would be around Sheridan or over more toward Zionsville. Or Terhune! lol

@snarlcakes

Found some cool pants you can wear to #Auburn2024:

9ca2ffd65bc69d5c8c12a750cdf3319a_720x.jpeg

Don't forget the shirt:

54ffe3847a24f9f6b02c9ec6eceac80c_2056x.jpeg

20’ (the ‘ means feet for you democrats). Capped off do it is its own float device.
14 suspended hooks with home grown worms. Tied to the bank.
We should have fresh fish for breakfast.
Followed by Bourbon, boats and sexy broads the rest of the weekend!
@saltlife!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT