ADVERTISEMENT

Where Things Stand on Monday

Fpeaugh2

Sophomore
Mar 16, 2021
Thanks for all the kind words and messages. It seems like a tradition now breaking the news on IU coaching hires. I hope this is the last one for awhile.

I’m still being limited in the number of posts I can make each day so I’m not ignoring people. It just cuts me off after a couple.

For those asking, no I don’t have any idea who the assistants will be. That’s Woodson’s call and I doubt he’s been able to think much about it yet. He didn’t know the job was his until about 24 hours ago.

All I can say is the former players and insiders I know are really excited. I haven’t heard a negative word from any of them. He seems to be really respected. I’ll continue to update as I know more.

Thanks for all the kind words and messages. It seems like a tradition now breaking the news on IU coaching hires. I hope this is the last one for awhile.

I’m still being limited in the number of posts I can make each day so I’m not ignoring people. It just cuts me off after a couple.

For those asking, no I don’t have any idea who the assistants will be. That’s Woodson’s call and I doubt he’s been able to think much about it yet. He didn’t know the job was his until about 24 hours ago.

All I can say is the former players and insiders I know are really excited. I haven’t heard a negative word from any of them. He seems to be really respected. I’ll continue to update as I know more.
Did Stevens really say yes at one point or at least lead Dolson to believe that it was a done deal?

• Haha
Reactions: EarlTubbs

Bwaaahahahahahaha

When do Belein and fife report for duty?

0-6

Yesterday morning you predicted Beilein and Fife and you changed when the news was already breaking about Woodson. Major whiff again Donovan boy!

Right or wrong, we are all basketball nerds. I come to this place for entertainment more than anything. Fpeaugh# makes things interesting for sure.
Absolutely. No one with any gray matter will take him seriously, just good entertainment. He knows as well. He is laughing and shh at the people who actually do take him seriously.

Your persistence is sort of endearing but you are wrong about as often as I can roll a 4 on the first try.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Good hire , is it great , we will have to Waite a few years to know for sure . Many pluses with the hire , IU guy , NBA experience , has connections to The state of Indiana . Someone asked would you want a great coach or great recruiter , My pick is a great coach who has assistants who are great recruiters . The main thing for me is he is IU's coach ,and I will support him as long as he is our coach . Go IU!!!!!!!

Yesterday morning you predicted Beilein and Fife and you changed when the news was already breaking about Woodson. Major whiff again Donovan boy!
Already breaking? Everything is time stamped. I’ll go away for good if you can find one media outlet or Tweet or whatever that broke the news before me. Just one. Offer stands for anyone.

Already breaking? Everything is time stamped. I’ll go away for good if you can find one media outlet or Tweet or whatever that broke the news before me. Just one. Offer stands for anyone.
Haven’t you already promised to go away in the past? Yet here you are.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Haven’t you already promised to go away in the past? Yet here you are.
You promised to go away if Stevens wasn’t the coach, yet here you are. If it makes you feel any better, no one ever believes you, so we weren’t surprised you went back on it.

Reactions: Fpeaugh2
You promised to go away if Stevens wasn’t the coach, yet here you are. If it makes you feel any better, no one ever believes you, so we weren’t surprised you went back on it.
You b*tched out and didn’t take the bet. Now go f*ck yourself, Ordy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT