ADVERTISEMENT

Where is the bus?

We’ll be making wood fired pizza Friday night and Jr wants spaghetti Saturday evening. I’ll buy extra boxes if we’re gonna have company. Only got about half a bottle of bourbon and some fireball. So BYOB and/or I’ll pick up some more stuff.

I’ll have the IU cornhole boards out for the first time of the season most likely in the afternoon.

We’ll be making wood fired pizza Friday night and Jr wants spaghetti Saturday evening. I’ll buy extra boxes if we’re gonna have company. Only got about half a bottle of bourbon and some fireball. So BYOB and/or I’ll pick up some more stuff.

I’ll have the IU cornhole boards out for the first time of the season most likely in the afternoon.
I'll find you and bring a nice bottle for the bus - probably at the Washington game. Too many friends in town for homecoming tailgates this weekend. Glad you are enjoying it. What a great season to launch!

I'll find you and bring a nice bottle for the bus - probably at the Washington game. Too many friends in town for homecoming tailgates this weekend. Glad you are enjoying it. What a great season to launch!
Just FYI, you're welcome to come over to hang out for the later game(s) Saturday or Friday night if you're around then (I'll throw an extra pizza in the pizza oven for ya).

We'll be spending Friday night & Saturday morning camping out to try and be first in line for GameDay pit.

Just FYI, you're welcome to come over to hang out for the later game(s) Saturday or Friday night if you're around then (I'll throw an extra pizza in the pizza oven for ya).

We'll be spending Friday night & Saturday morning camping out to try and be first in line for GameDay pit.
I’m so jealous!!! Can’t go this week and not happy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT