ADVERTISEMENT

Where can Jews

You're basically UTFO with a hammer at this point.
Thanks. I’ve posted very little here in the last month. The democrats running this country have become as bad as Putin and his thugs running Russia. I am sick of it. Since reasonable democrats are doing nothing to stop Bragg and idiots like the judge in NY, I’ll throw them all in the same bag. Every single one is as bad as Trump.

Thanks. I’ve posted very little here in the last month. The democrats running this country have become as bad as Putin and his thugs running Russia. I am sick of it. Since reasonable democrats are doing nothing to stop Bragg and idiots like the judge in NY, I’ll throw them all in the same bag. Every single one is as bad as Trump.
Nice try. Law and order, except when Trump is concerned, then it’s anything goes, right?

This thread is very helpful.
Golda Meir said “you cannot negotiate peace with those that have come to kill you”. When are the Democrat lovers of Hamas and the Palestinians going to figure that out? Why don’t you guys head to the Middle East and move in with Hamas? How long do you think you will live? No you aren’t willing to bet your lives on it but you will play with the lives of Jews.

The democrats are idiots and think they can also negotiate with Iran.

Whatever you think. I am watching lefties running these Universities allowing the antisemitism. The Democrat President and his Democrat Justice Department are doing nothing.

They brought the hammer down on parents at School Board meetings in record time.
Apparently you haven't heard of freedom of speech.

No shock. Republicans don't know about freedom of religion either

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Apparently you haven't heard of freedom of speech.

No shock. Republicans don't know about freedom of religion either
How long would these Universities allow the KKK and Proud boys to occupy their buildings and campuses? What is the difference between the KKK and Proud Boys and Hamas?

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
How long would these Universities allow the KKK and Proud boys to occupy their buildings and campuses? What is the difference between the KKK and Proud Boys and Hamas?
I guessing the people occupying the buildings were students rather than just some random hate groups.

No idea but I'm guessing students might get a little more leeway. these universities are between a rock and a hard place because they know any decision will be second guessed and ridiculed by somebody.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
The antisemites chanting the slogan are preventing them from attending classes.

Can you please define "anti-Semite" and "anti-Semitism" please? Serious question, because "Islamaphobia" is the adopted phrase by arabic muslims and it appears to be mirror for whatever definition is applied to anti-semitism.

I think it would be helpful for the discussion IMO.

Can you please define "anti-Semite" and "anti-Semitism" please? Serious question, because "Islamaphobia" is the adopted phrase by arabic muslims and it appears to be mirror for whatever definition is applied to anti-semitism.

I'm thinking the definition conservatives are using is "anyone that disagrees with any of the decisions or actions by Israel" given how much the word is used against anyone that dares to say a negative thing about Israel.

That said, people saying "We are Hamas" and supporting that group are idiots or at least misguided. But I also don't think that Hamas makes all Palestinians bad. It is similar to Nazis are bad but that didn't make all Germans bad idea back during WWII.

But Hamas being bad doesn't make all of Israel's actions against Palestine acceptable either. I'm all for Israel getting the people responsible for Oct 7..not for innocent people dying in the process.

This isn't black and white like everyone wants to pretend.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I'm thinking the definition conservatives are using is "anyone that disagrees with any of the decisions or actions by Israel" given how much the word is used against anyone that dares to say a negative thing about Israel.

That said, people saying "We are Hamas" and supporting that group are idiots or at least misguided. But I also don't think that Hamas makes all Palestinians bad. It is similar to Nazis are bad but that didn't make all Germans bad idea back during WWII.

But Hamas being bad doesn't make all of Israel's actions against Palestine acceptable either. I'm all for Israel getting the people responsible for Oct 7..not for innocent people dying in the process.

That is what I feel like the definition is being used as--much as the same way that Islamaphobia is being used, namely, you simply cannot criticize Islam itself and you may not criticize those people who are likely of Islamic faith.

I do think an appropriate discussion of defining of terms is paramount to having a discussion about this stuff--otherwise it is just words on page.

I agree with you last point.

Hence, my comment the education system has failed.

The irony here is you aren't applying that own viewpoint to our political system, which is no different, or black and white. Those who view this through the lens of politics are taking the least sophisticated view. Left/Right at least gets closer, but is still far off. Need to get to Worldview to truly understand the motives.

Most people aren't even asking the question of who funds Hamas?
It isn't just Iran

an·ti-Sem·ite
noun
a person who is hostile to or prejudiced against Jewish people.
"he was not just a bigot, but also an anti-Semite"

an·ti-Sem·i·tism
noun: antisemitism
hostility to or prejudice against Jewish people.
"he is a leader in the fight against anti-Semitism"

an·ti-Sem·ite
noun
a person who is hostile to or prejudiced against Jewish people.
"he was not just a bigot, but also an anti-Semite"

an·ti-Sem·i·tism
noun
noun: antisemitism
hostility to or prejudice against Jewish people.
"he is a leader in the fight against anti-Semitism"
So under definition does this preclude any criticism against Jewish people?

Reactions: Bill4411
I agree with you last point.

Hence, my comment the education system has failed.

The irony here is you aren't applying that own viewpoint to our political system, which is no different, or black and white. Those who view this through the lens of politics are taking the least sophisticated view. Left/Right at least gets closer, but is still far off. Need to get to Worldview to truly understand the motives.

Most people aren't even asking the question of who funds Hamas?
It isn't just Iran
technically you said progressive education system which implies political bias.

The education system that more often than not gets its marching orders from conservative state legislatures who have no educational background. Not only that but now getting their funding taken away in support of a voucher system that allows for private schools to stay private (be their own boss) but get public funds anyway. This in turn leads public schools requesting more funds from taxpayers. And round robin we go not only not fixing the problem but making it worse. Then you have a fight over what gets taught in schools because apparently teaching facts that might not be politically favorable or shed certain people in a positive light is an issue now.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT