ADVERTISEMENT

What's with Trump defenders and the "whistleblower" ?

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
Any of our resident Trump defenders want to try and supply some RATIONAL reason for trying to "out" this person? Moron Rand Paul actually read the question that Judge Roberts censored earlier out loud on the floor of the Senate today.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senator-rand-paul-outed-alleged-181048630.html

First off the WB submitted a report to his Chain of Command (the Intelligence IG) in accordance with policies and regulations he is supposed to follow. He reported that various people had notified him (second hand) of questionable conduct from the POTUS. We know that he was being TRUTHFUL and accurate as to the fact that people REPORTED it to him because many of those same people basically confirmed those claims in SWORN TESTIMONY. We also know that the IG felt the claims were serious enough that they warranted further investigation...

Note to Team Trump- if you didn't want those claims to be investigated on a "partisan" basis, you should have urged Barr to DO HIS JOB and appoint someone from the DOJ to function as a special counsel and conduct an Investigation. Had they done so, they could have investigated and interviewed the WB and other relevant witnesses in the same way Mueller interviewed people during his investigation.

Even if Barr didn't personally believe his pal Donnie could be guilty, he should have put the country first. I highly doubt Janet Reno thought Bill Clinton was involved in Vince Foster's death, but she still opted to act in her capacity as AG and humour GOP Conspiracy Theorists at the time. The evidence to justify an investigation into Trump/ Ukraine was far more pervasive than Clinton knocking off Foster, and Barr's unwillingness to treat serious charges in a suitable manner is the most Partisan aspect of this whole Impeachment.

But back to the WB, like I said MULTIPLE witnesses have CONFIRMED the major thrust of his original complaint. On top of that, some GOP Senators are on record saying that Trump's actions were shameful and wrong though not (in their opinion) "impeachable". This is just further confirmation that the WB acted PROPERLY by reporting troubling events, whether those events are (subjectively) deemed Impeachable or not. In other words, the WB "done good"...

No matter who the WB is, and regardless of their "motive" the evidence put forth (even without the damning proof Bolton would provide) has done nothing but VALIDATE the WB's original concerns. Rand Paul should be charged for breaking the law, a bipartisan law designed to PROTECT people who report (suspected) wrongdoing. And some of the radical GOP actions on this front are analogous to a Mob Boss searching out "the rat who finked on him". It's not an accident that I frame it in those particular terms...

Reactions: Bill4411
Any of our resident Trump defenders want to try and supply some RATIONAL reason for trying to "out" this person? Moron Rand Paul actually read the question that Judge Roberts censored earlier out loud on the floor of the Senate today.

First off the WB submitted a report to his Chain of Command (the Intelligence IG) in accordance with policies and regulations he is supposed to follow. He reported that various people had notified him (second hand) of questionable conduct from the POTUS. We know that he was being TRUTHFUL and accurate as to the fact that people REPORTED it to him because many of those same people basically confirmed those claims in SWORN TESTIMONY. We also know that the IG felt the claims were serious enough that they warranted further investigation...

Note to Team Trump- if you didn't want those claims to be investigated on a "partisan" basis, you should have urged Barr to DO HIS JOB and appoint someone from the DOJ to function as a special counsel and conduct an Investigation. Had they done so, they could have investigated and interviewed the WB and other relevant witnesses in the same way Mueller interviewed people during his investigation.

Even if Barr didn't personally believe his pal Donnie could be guilty, he should have put the country first. I highly doubt Janet Reno thought Bill Clinton was involved in Vince Foster's death, but she still opted to act in her capacity as AG and humour GOP Conspiracy Theorists at the time. The evidence to justify an investigation into Trump/ Ukraine was far more pervasive than Clinton knocking off Foster, and Barr's unwillingness to treat serious charges in a suitable manner is the most Partisan aspect of this whole Impeachment.

But back to the WB, like I said MULTIPLE witnesses have CONFIRMED the major thrust of his original complaint. On top of that, some GOP Senators are on record saying that Trump's actions were shameful and wrong though not (in their opinion) "impeachable". This is just further confirmation that the WB acted PROPERLY by reporting troubling events, whether those events are (subjectively) deemed Impeachable or not. In other words, the WB "done good"...

No matter who the WB is, and regardless of their "motive" the evidence put forth (even without the damning proof Bolton would provide) has done nothing but VALIDATE the WB's original concerns. Rand Paul should be charged for breaking the law, a bipartisan law designed to PROTECT people who report (suspected) wrongdoing. And some of the radical GOP actions on this front are analogous to a Mob Boss searching out "the rat who finked on him". It's not an accident that I frame it in those particular terms...
Many things don't make sense and this is one of them.

Because to Trumpers the WB is a RAT!! You know that's how they think in the mob.

Reactions: cosmickid

Maybe before you call someone a moron, you should check out the Caucus disaster in Iowa! Joe Obiden finished 4th! The MSM poll numbers were wrong again. :p

The WB didn’t have first hand information, and that is No Malarkey!

Here's what I posted "He reported that various people had notified him (second hand) of questionable conduct from the POTUS."

So, what's your point?

cosmickid said:

Maybe before you call someone a moron, you should check out the Caucus disaster in Iowa! Joe Obiden finished 4th! The MSM poll numbers were wrong again. :p
[/quote]
Nope, going in I heard Bernie and mayor Pete at the top and Biden perhaps 3rd. Close enough.

Here's what I posted "He reported that various people had notified him (second hand) of questionable conduct from the POTUS."

So, what's your point?
My point is
the Bidens are crooked!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT