ADVERTISEMENT

What's The Hardest Physical Labor You Performed for $$?

I'm just frontin' so you won't threaten to beat me up. What a joke!

I know you're a Purdue guy so I'll type slowly...don't be a dick your whole life.
On the wrong side of any ethics decisions lately?

You boast about spending a buck on some Ecuadorian kids, and I'm a dick? Okay, I can live with that.

Last edited:
Back in the late 80's, I got a job working construction for Harley Snyder in Valpo.

I thought I'd be, you know, building things. Or roofing, or putting up walls, etc.

Nope, every single day the foreman would say to us laborer losers, "go over there and dig a big hole". So that is what we did.

It sucked. I did it for a few months and then walked off the job, in the middle of the day.

Grew up on a farm as well... was in Nashville this weekend... had iu hat on and boots... what's up with purdue ppl thinking iu fans/ alums cant be associated with ag... know tons of farmers who like iu... either way I told the guy we raised hogs, not humped them... was all in good fun...

On the wrong side of any ethics decisions lately?

You boast about spending a buck on some Ecuadorian kids, and I'm a dick? Okay, I can live with that.
I was telling a story about a fulfilling moment, not boasting you dick. Like spending a buck for a soccer ball is some great feat? Even your dumb ass could afford a buck. Hell, what's giving one more blowjob down at the trailer park when the result could mean so much?

The important part of the story is the joy of watching the kids play soccer. The second most important part of the story is how destitute those people are and how they can be satisfied with something as trivial as a soccer ball. The third most important part is you're a dick. Stop being a dick.

I was telling a story about a fulfilling moment, not boasting you dick. Like spending a buck for a soccer ball is some great feat? Even your dumb ass could afford a buck. Hell, what's giving one more blowjob down at the trailer park when the result could mean so much?

The important part of the story is the joy of watching the kids play soccer. The second most important part of the story is how destitute those people are and how they can be satisfied with something as trivial as a soccer ball. The third most important part is you're a dick. Stop being a dick.

Just as they say...."You are what you eat!"

LOL. Okay, champ, awesome story.

LOL. You're twit, an honest to goodness twit.
Oh my, let me write that down. Twit-- now there's some original smack.
ccdd357d038033e578885b6f9e0fc899.jpg

Where to begin. My folks own a farm in N.E. Indiana so I got all the work that would make most kids crap themselves today.
1.Ringing & castrating hogs
2.Baling hay, straw (straw is easy but a neighbor baled oat straw; itchiest shit ever)
3.Cleaning fence rows (mud, fire,chainsaws, dynamite)
4.Laying clay tile in the trench between the ditching machine plates (pre-plastic tile)
5.Loading semi loads of live chickens
6.Digging graves for livestock. We didn't have a backhoe (Farm animals die on occasion; raise something small)

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Hod carrier was the suckiest job I ever had. Hurt so bad after the first day that I couldn't raise my arms but I stuck with it. I finished the summer with bigger shoulders/arms than I've ever had in my life.

Hardest I've ever worked by far is pulling ceiling at a fire. When a fire is in the ceiling/attic, the best way to get to it is pull the ceiling down and then spray water up. So it's hot, you have 60 pounds of gear on, a tank on your back, and you have to reach up and pull down. Depending on the extent of the fire, you may have to pull all the ceiling in the whole house. It's brutal work sometimes and quite dangerous with fire over your head. It's fun though, in a weird sort of way.

Used to have to stick my hand up a sow's vagina every once in a while when a baby pig got stuck. It was not fun for either of us.

I bet most of you have never had a callous.

I have a hard time choosing:

Putting up hay was hard ass work.
Working at a nursery planting trees was hard ass work.
Helping haul coke machines around and moving them up and down stairs was hard ass work.
All of 'em were harder than the factory job I had - riding forklifts is easy.

Never used a jack-hammer, but it looks like hard-ass work.

What did you sissies do for hard-ass work in your life?
(I auto-exclude combat veterans from this contest.)
Helping to lift heavy bales of hay from a wagon into the loft of a 150-degree barn is undoubtedly the worse chore I've ever done.

Hay is not straw. Hay bales are heavy compared to wussy straw.

Used to have to stick my hand up a sow's vagina every once in a while when a baby pig got stuck. It was not fun for either of us.

A funny thing in young mid pubescent life, Well not McNutt funny but I still chuckel (not like TMP) just a little..

My dad and I were sorting Guilt's and Barrows to take to the yards from the Guilt's we wanted to keep. A young little Guilt ran by and Dad asked me, What do you think about the puss on that one... I said well, If I was a bore I think this would be awkward right now.

He kept her............ I always had and eye for that sort of thing.

Wait, what?

Why would hogs need to be castrated?

Did you just hate them or something?
Maybe Standard Issue was worried about getting pregnant.

Well there was that. :eek:

Plus uncut boars are aggressive with each other and anything else in the vicinity.

Not to mention the meat is tough and gamey so they sell for a lower price.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT