ADVERTISEMENT

What wings or guards are left for IU

Become much more difficult to defend if you have folks who can all score off the dribble and not just catch and shoot. Need overall much better quickness as a team then we had this year.
No argument there.

Still doesn’t justify/explain “needing all 5 starters to average double figures”, it just doesn’t work that way. That description fits UConn to a T and they only had 3 starters average double figures.

Reactions: Beorik
No argument there.

Still doesn’t justify/explain “needing all 5 starters to average double figures”, it just doesn’t work that way. That description fits UConn to a T and they only had 3 starters average double figures.
Agree. We do need more quickness and multi dimensional offensive players. I expect X and Reneau will be solidly into double figures next year and then have another 4-5 players averaging 6-9 ppg.

Regarding a roster returning “next to nothing” mentioned above: TJD can’t be replaced, but we do have in Ware athleticism and great promise. It’s a gap but how big we don’t know. JHS is replaced by X (I hope, pending NCAA ruling); Race is replaced by Malik. Malik’s bench minutes replaced by Sparks. Gallo started; he’s back and depending on additions, might be a bench player. Banks & Gunn have a chance to make a leap. To me, there’s no reason to write this team off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT