ADVERTISEMENT

What Investigations/Hearings Will The House Majority GOP Set Up?

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
CNN predicts:

Hunter Biden's business and Pres. Biden's involvement
Border security
US withdrawal from Afghanistan
Covid-19 vaccine mandates
Justice Department’s handling of various investigations related to Trump

I predict January 6 inquiries too.

What do YOU see coming in the new era of peace and cooperation?

11150201-10204079345248350-5212926167190512766-n.jpg

I don't mind a investigation of Hunter at all. They should also look into Jared and Saudi Arabia while they're at it. Let's expose all criminals no matter the side.

I don't get why people think a Hunter Biden investigation is something that we wouldn't want. Look, if the guy has done wrong he's done wrong. And if it eventually ties to Joe Biden, it ties to Joe Biden. The last 6 years have taught us the lesson that the cult of personality is very, very bad. If there are things to be discovered let them be discovered and let's move on to better messengers.

I don't mind a investigation of Hunter at all. They should also look into Jared and Saudi Arabia while they're at it. Let's expose all criminals no matter the side.
I don't get why people think a Hunter Biden investigation is something that we wouldn't want. Look, if the guy has done wrong he's done wrong. And if it eventually ties to Joe Biden, it ties to Joe Biden. The last 6 years have taught us the lesson that the cult of personality is very, very bad. If there are things to be discovered let them be discovered and let's move on to better messengers.
I will play devil's advocate. I'm uncomfortable with the idea of Congress subjecting private citizens to extra scrutiny simply because they are family members of government officials. I understand that it's portrayed as more than that - Jared was an advisor to the President, and Hunter supposedly has business ties to the President - but in reality, it's just another way to punish political opponents by going after family members.

That said, Hunter and Jared both smell like sleazeballs, so I won't shed any tears for them.

Wow this reads like a true, suddenly different, come to jesus post.

NOT buyin it. Gorrilla dust. pfft.

I will play devil's advocate. I'm uncomfortable with the idea of Congress subjecting private citizens to extra scrutiny simply because they are family members of government officials. I understand that it's portrayed as more than that - Jared was an advisor to the President, and Hunter supposedly has business ties to the President - but in reality, it's just another way to punish political opponents by going after family members.

That said, Hunter and Jared both smell like sleazeballs, so I won't shed any tears for them.

I think you raise a valid point, we shouldn't willy-nilly investigate family. That said, if Hunter has in fact referenced "big guy" as Joe, it's more than just willy-nilly (even if not much more).

I wonder what it will do to people wanting to be president knowing every parent/child/sibling/spouse/cousin will be open for full investigations by congress?

Wow this reads like a true, suddenly different, come to jesus post.

NOT buyin it. Gorrilla dust. pfft.

Why's that? Take a look at all the threads on "Joe has alzheimer's" and find the times I defend him. Go ahead, take me up on that dare. I double-dog dare you.

If he's done wrong, he's done wrong. I suspect he hasn't.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Then, how about a real investigation of Trump's attempted coercion of Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden by withholding US tax dollars from Ukraine if they didn't investigate him?

The Trumpers have been saying for years that the Mueller investigation was a hoax. Now's the time for the Republicans to conduct a fair, impartial investigation and prove it was a hoax.

Jim-Jordan-frown.jpg

180711101120-01-jim-jordan-0711-exlarge-169.jpg

6357a5e0-609a-11ea-a7d5-6b675909f911

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Well you're right, of course, if you are requiring evidence. However, Republicans don't require evidence.

CNN predicts:

Hunter Biden's business and Pres. Biden's involvement
Border security
US withdrawal from Afghanistan
Covid-19 vaccine mandates
Justice Department’s handling of various investigations related to Trump

I predict January 6 inquiries too.

What do YOU see coming in the new era of peace and cooperation?
I'm thinking that Trump is not going to like what they find if they delve into the situation precipitating the withdrawal from Afghanistan. I'm thinking Donnie might put a call into Gym Jordan discussing wrestlers and convince ol' Gym it might be wise to simply make "Afghanistan" disappear...

• Haha
Then, how about a real investigation of Trump's attempted coercion of Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden by withholding US tax dollars from Ukraine if they didn't investigate him?

The Trumpers have been saying for years that the Mueller investigation was a hoax. Now's the time for the Republicans to conduct a fair, impartial investigation and prove it was a hoax.

Jim-Jordan-frown.jpg

180711101120-01-jim-jordan-0711-exlarge-169.jpg

6357a5e0-609a-11ea-a7d5-6b675909f911
Get off my ass, Crayfish. After all, I supported you when you pointed out that Craig Bardo's photo on the official IU Craig Bardo page was really a photo of Mike Woodson.

The message is: if you would be right more often, then I would support you more often.

• Haha
I'm trying to come up with what the Pubs could investigate about Jan 6 that would benefit them and hurt the Dems (since I can't imagine them being concerned with just getting at the truth).
Puff Puff

The FBI had people on the inside man

Pass

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Get off my ass, Crayfish. After all, I supported you when you pointed out that Craig Bardo's photo on the official IU Craig Bardo page was really a photo of Mike Woodson.

The message is: if you would be right more often, then I would support you more often.
#1 it wasn't like it was some tough position I needed your support on and #2 I have stated many times I keep anything to do with the politics board off the sports boards.

Thank You! does that make you feel all better now?

nuff said and in my effort to succumb to your left wing, idiocy green movement. I won't waste energy with more.

I saved infants in india from climate change doing this... I am so blessed to have contributed.

Joe, I feel for whatever psychotic breakdown you are having. Please get the best help available.

Joe, I feel for whatever psychotic breakdown you are having. Please get the best help available.
I appreciate that, I feel you understand and are somewhat trust worthy. With that said, I can only assume that you have suggestions, with references. Fell free to forward those that you have used. Although, reading your post, 60% of them prove that you are not cured yet. But hang in there, remeber you used to be 100% bat shit crazy. Progress.

Probably because every time it’s brought up the responses are more focused on Trump than the Bidens.

#1 it wasn't like it was some tough position I needed your support on and #2 I have stated many times I keep anything to do with the politics board off the sports boards.

Thank You! does that make you feel all better now?
No. You're obviously still you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT