ADVERTISEMENT

What do you think? Classified Goons...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
This is a you tube channel where these guys prank people and make outrageous claims. There is of course an audience for it, but some people might say they go a little too far. Here are a couple of recent examples. Thoughts?

This is a you tube channel where these guys prank people and make outrageous claims. There is of course an audience for it, but some people might say they go a little too far. Here are a couple of recent examples. Thoughts?

This wasn't just a fluff piece,and I had a reason for posting it. No one seemed to be inclined to engage,which is a shame because I was interested in how people felt after watching the videos.

Then I was even more interested in how those feelings changed or remained static,in light of this development. Was this inevitable given the times and the nature of the "entertainment" provided by the channel?

Reactions: UncleMark
I want to stop short of saying he deserved it, but man those “prank” video people are insufferable little pricks.

If there’s any good to come out of this it should be that it slows the growth of the genre. Because I’m the entertainment space you always have to put do the past. At some point, some actually innocent person was going to get hurt be these jackoffs harassing folks.

I thought hidden camera shows had to get signed releases from people anyway, I can’t imagine this kid did that. I wish there were some litigation on it so they can get their hands on some of that internet money.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I want to stop short of saying he deserved it, but man those “prank” video people are insufferable little pricks.

If there’s any good to come out of this it should be that it slows the growth of the genre. Because I’m the entertainment space you always have to put do the past. At some point, some actually innocent person was going to get hurt be these jackoffs harassing folks.

I thought hidden camera shows had to get signed releases from people anyway, I can’t imagine this kid did that. I wish there were some litigation on it so they can get their hands on some of that internet money.
I’m with you. Beyond annoying. And obviously dangerous now. Even bar fights are super dangerous now. You have to get a clear look at the guy’s ears before you mouth off

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT