ADVERTISEMENT

What did YOU do today to populate the Homeland?

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
Pronatalism, people!

Go out and get your baby maker something nice today, fellas.

Like a new set of men's golf clubs. She'll be so happy you got her something that you can use!

Hot chicks? That’s where I deposit. Speaking of deposits it’s lunch time for you isn’t it? You better pull out the trough for that bride of yours before she grows tusks
But don't you dare mention my daughter.
C'mon, M66, you're much better than that.

Mine are like Mark Spitz.

Gotta be careful with that kind of action.
My penis is HUGE and I remember during my last single run those chicks that have their birth control inserted would always end up with it on the ground if we were in the kitchen or their ankles in bed 😳😳. Bc I’d literally knock their bottom out. So then you try just the tip but that’s not easy. Mercy. Was Always something

• Wow
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Mine are like Mark Spitz.

Gotta be careful with that kind of action.
cover4.jpg

My penis is HUGE and I remember during my last single run those chicks that have their birth control inserted would always end up with it on the ground if we were in the kitchen or their ankles in bed 😳😳. Bc I’d literally knock their bottom out. So then you try just the tip but that’s not easy. Mercy. Was Always something

tJXTw3VUmXhRFXnCxa.gif

It’s all relative. Everyone knows soccer players have the smallest penises of all sports. So a soccer player with a huge one is like meh for basketball players and swimmers

You can’t do precision work with a telephone pole.

Pronatalism, people!

Go out and get your baby maker something nice today, fellas.

Like a new set of men's golf clubs. She'll be so happy you got her something that you can use!
I did what I could when I worked in Carmel a few years ago. So many 35-45 year old women who were completely unsatisfied because they married old fat f***s for their money.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
You’d have six more kids in about two years.
I seriously doubt his Homeplace conquests count for much of anything worth talking about.

IYKYK
I don’t trust anybody in Carmel on a zip code starting with 462.

They live in Indianapolis and they’re just lying.

We will take their tax dollars though. Still got a few roundabouts left to build. We’ve now conquered 96th and Allisonville.

You’d have six more kids in about two years.

I don’t trust anybody in Carmel on a zip code starting with 462.

They live in Indianapolis and they’re just lying.

We will take their tax dollars though. Still got a few roundabouts left to build. We’ve now conquered 96th and Allisonville.
Village Farms in Westfield tried to pull that off too. They found out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT