What a weekend for college BB...

SouthBendJim

Junior
Dec 19, 2004
Northwestern beats #1 Purdue
Wisconsin manhandles #3 Marquette
GaTech beats #7 Duke

And it's only half over!

EDIT: Oregon (on their ugly-ass psyco-delic floor) beat Michigan in OT. Not a game with national significance, but the weasels are now 4-4 on the year.

Last edited:
Don’t particularly care about your second line and that first line cost me a healthy parlay payout last night. IU and Washington came thru. I had a feeling those frauds up the road would screw me.

Duke getting beat is always fun. Hopefully some of their top 10 recruits realize K isn’t there anymore.

Yep, uk getting beat. UNCW has been beaten by Appy State and East Carolina this year.

I wanted the Illini/Rutgers to be a good game, but barely watched since every time I turned to it, Illini were leading by 10-15 points. Rutgers looked very Offensively challenged. Illini look pretty good from what I’ve watched this first month.

Wisconsin seems improved, but still not sold on them. I’m sure IU will lay their traditional egg when playing in Madison next month though (I miss the days of the ‘80-‘97 28 game win streak vs them, many of which I saw in-person as a student at IU in the 80’s and then in the 90’s up there in the old Fieldhouse).

Let’s go get a road win at UM this week with them coming off a tough OT loss at Oregon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT