ADVERTISEMENT

What a neat story

NPT

Aug 28, 2001
I've always loved things like this. People like him have always been heroes to me.

Linky

I've followed the story all week and it's amazing

how much we all should be thankful for on a daily basis.

TP

I love Humans of New York

That was a great story! There was another good one recently about a teacher and a student raising tons of money for kids to first take a field trip and then scholarships for college.

Alcoholics ride scooters year round to work...

due to losing their licenses from DUIs. Are they hero's too?

Edit: hit enter too soon.

Just kidding. Great story. Good for him.
This post was edited on 2/7 3:40 PM by Gergs

A guy like that needs a raise!

He hasn't missed a day of work in 21 years....and makes $10.50 an hour. Tragic.

Why?

You, like I did studied economics and nothing is worth more than someone is willing to pay for it. Guy is great and I'm guessing he'll be making a ton of money soon plus the 300k he got from the go fund me.

To be clear he's got a better job attitude than anyone I know, including myself, but just showing up doesn't make you good at your job.

And yes I'm playing the devils advocate. I do hope to give you a call tomorrow after I win powerball, one ticket if it's over 200M for me.

Ha ha! My friend made me stop at a gas station on our way to dinner..

...last night!

Anyway...I don't know. Clearly the guy is completely dedicated to his work or he wouldn't have walked 10 miles each way. I just think someone like that deserves more compensation.....at least enough to afford a beater of a car.

that is a good analogy

It is the very reason why I am inspired not only by James Robertson, but also the young man who started the gofundme page for a person he had never met.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT