ADVERTISEMENT

Harrison Butker, a kicker, said this at a commencement at some Catholic school this weekend:

Yeah, I posted that before I read he was Catholic.

I hope it's not a sin, because that's how my daughter got here. And some embryos didn't take, so.....

I don't know if a day old embryo has a soul or not. I sort of doubt it, since it doesn't have a brain.
I am glad your daughter is among us. God bless her, you and your family. I have a friend who had the it done because he and his wife couldn't conceive and ended up with five children. I do believe they have souls from the point of conception. They are a newly formed human being. What you are doing in this procedure is giving these embryos a chance at life. It is theoretically possible that all five would implant or however many a woman receives from her doctor. One thing we are not doing is killing the children. Now in my friend's case all five took and walk the Earth today. Praise the Lord!

Reactions: DANC
“The bad policies and poor leadership have negatively impacted major life issues. Things like abortion, IVF, surrogacy, euthanasia, as well as a growing support for the degenerate cultural values and media all stem from pervasiveness of disorder.”

I have 3 daughters thanks to IVF. Butker would be fighting me if he uttered those words in my presence.

But he's soooo full of the Holy Spirit, ain't he?
I talked with Dan Dakich yesterday on his radio show about this speech. The View got it all wrong on Butker's message. He was saying that mothers who work outside the home because they have to still have their hearts at home. The View said, "He thinks women should just stay at home". I asked Dan, "What is wrong with a mother loving her children more than the job she has?" Dan and I both had working mothers. But we knew they loved us more than their jobs.

Reactions: DANC
“The bad policies and poor leadership have negatively impacted major life issues. Things like abortion, IVF, surrogacy, euthanasia, as well as a growing support for the degenerate cultural values and media all stem from pervasiveness of disorder.”

I have 3 daughters thanks to IVF. Butker would be fighting me if he uttered those words in my presence.

But he's soooo full of the Holy Spirit, ain't he?
If you wanna know why America is falling apart this post is part of the reason. He’d be fighting you if he uttered those words in your presence? WTF is that all about? Why can’t Butker say what he believes without people like you wanting to start a fight?

I talked with Dan Dakich yesterday on his radio show about this speech. The View got it all wrong on Butker's message. He was saying that mothers who work outside the home because they have to still have their hearts at home. The View said, "He thinks women should just stay at home". I asked Dan, "What is wrong with a mother loving her children more than the job she has?" Dan and I both had working mothers. But we knew they loved us more than their jobs.
“The most important thing a woman will ever do is be a mother”

There is not a single mother alive who would disagree with that statement. Yet the world must stop turning for childless shrews who feel left out.

Last edited:
Complmemts of the progessive left. NFL has no problem with this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT