ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the 2005 OTF Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.

The Original Happy Goat

Hall of Famer
Apr 10, 2002
The OTF Hall of Fame was originally created as a repository for great threads. Laziness on the part of the Hall of Fame upkeeper and the creation of the LTF made this function less important, but the more important function of the HOF - recognizing posters who stand out from the crowd due to their greatness, creativity, or ability to bribe voting members as really being the best of the best.

Once again, the public has decided to recognize two very undeserving posters, clubjockey and BigRedSpec. Congratulations to them both.

goat

HOF Class of 2005: BigRedSpec

Biography by HoosierPeach:

BRS was born in the jungle of the Amazon Basin to a baboon called Koko, and an American "explorer" (if "explorer"=exploring his urges toward various animals) named Biff. As a result of his unusual parentage, BRS, although genetically male, was born with fully lactating breasts. This was an advantage while living in the jungle, where food was scarce. In times of need, he was able to feed from himself.

As Biff and Koko's relationship deteriorated, BRS was often the pawn in their arguments, as each threatened to leave him with the other, a scary predicament for both parents. One day, Koko made good on her threat, leaving BRS under the haphazard supervision of Biff. Biff emigrated back to the States, where he purchased a small farm. BRS loved the rural life, especially raising the kittens which fed directly from his chest. At the age of 5, he started at the local podunk school, where he was alternately praised by his teachers and degraded by his classmates for his unusual features, as well as his manziere. (He needed the support!) Nonetheless, BRS was diligent in his studies, often hiding out in the library to avoid the taunting of his peers. At the age of 14, BRS was discovered to have a genius (or "genious" as some might say around here) IQ, but without the corresponding or even minimum level of social skills to appropriately interact with others. (BRS was fond of pulling up his shirt and manziere, shaking his moneymakers, while screeching, "Milk! It does a body good!") He was then placed in the school for the Gifted but Socially Retarded (or GibSoRe). He excelled there, and was subsequently admitted to Harvard, "where intelligence matters and people skills are negotiable." BRS loved Harvard, despite the fact that he fit in like OJ into his glove. Nonetheless, he racked up thousands of dollars of credit card debt to show his Harvard pride in the form of the sweatshirt. Multiple sweatshirts. Hundreds of sweatshirts.

In order to keep up with a grueling academic schedule, BRS found a new vice--the fountain Coke. The caffeine helped him to stay awake for study, and the sweet, sweet taste of the drink satisfied him as his own breast milk never had. With the caffeine buzz and the sweetness came an unfortunate side effect: explosive bowel movements. It was actually the love of fountain Cokes that stole our BRS from this earth. While in a frenzy to prepare for an interview, BRS ingested 12 44 oz. "Big Gulp" Cokes. To make matters worse, he followed the drinks with a large Kung Pao Chicken from the local Chinese vendor's trailer.

People who witnessed it describe it as "something that will be emblazoned in my memory forever" (tunk), "nice pants" (Uber), "the most horrifying thing I have ever witnessed" (HG), "get the #$%^ out of my way so I can ogle that teenager" (Aruss), "*sigh*" (CF), and "will you pass me the spliff already? I could go for some of that Kung Pao, man" ($$). I can only describe it as one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. BRS exited his apartment, waddled to his Yugo, when a rumble like that of a Sumatran earthquake emitted from deep in his gut. Seconds later, BRS literally imploded, spraying the countryside with his considerable Coke-soaked debris.

Farewell to BRS, a moderately loathsome manboon with a proclivity toward poor hygiene. You will be sorely missed by all. Congratulations on your immortalization in the OTF Hall of Fame.

HOF Class of 2005: clubjockey

Damn Uber is cool. Here is CJ's bio.

Fear and Loathing in Martinsville.

We were 4 miles outside Martinsville when the drugs kicked in. I was traveling along 37 with Clubjockey in a 64’ Impala convertible that we had acquired through dubious means. I had known Clubjockey for several years now, dating back to our days as pool boys at the YMCA. To fully understand the depths of our depravity you must first understand the man himself.

No one can be sure when Clubjockey was born exactly; he seemed to spring forth fully formed from hell itself one miserable day. Wait, never mind, that’s me. Clubjockey was born in a small shack in the Nickajack valley one hot summer’s night in 1957. His parents, a Derby jockey with a nasty temper and a penchant for cheese and a mild mannered southern belle missing her eyesight after a tragic parasol accident were none to happy to be birthing children on this torrid evening as it interfered with their plans to tour the world in a steamer trunk mailing themselves to and fro all the livelong day. After naming the lad after an unusual deformity on his crotch they decided that keeping the boy around just would not do.

Clubjockey was sold to local hoboes for a nickel (which was more then the going rate at the time) and some peanuts. The hobo’s trained the lad in all of the hobo arts; petty theft, drinking, stabbing, not showering, buggery, and more stabbing. In short Clubjockey had the childhood that every boy dreams of. Years were passed riding the rails and seeing the country. Clubjockey is one of the only men alive currently to shat in a train station in 36 states. As every young man does Clubjockey longed for a wife. His prayers were answered in the form of a circus train, and a bearded woman. They were married in a coal pit in West Virginia and lived together for a time working together scaring tourists. The fairytale romance was not to last however, as one night Clubjockey found the love of his life engaged in some horizontal mambo with a troupe of Chinese acrobats.

Brokenhearted the young Clubjockey decided that since his heart was broken, and his manhood deformed he would expand the only remaining body part not scarred or worthless, his mind. Clubjockey moved to Bloomington and applied to become a member of that year’s freshman class at Indiana University. He was rejected time and time again and soon lost hope. Desolate and lonely he turned to man’s greatest achievement, liquor. Long nights of drinking at the Vid were his only source of true happiness. Aside from getting drunk and leering at breasts the Vid provided him with his chance for greatness. One night after a long evening of drinking Pabst a game of “Who’s is Bigger!” sprung up. Clubjockey blessed with his namesake tallywhacker stepped up to the bar and dropped trou. After the gasps and shrieks had subsided and the broken glass had been cleaned up a man approached Clubjockey and asked him if he would be interested in being a subject of psychosexual testing at the Kinsey Institute. Knowing he had found a backdoor into Indiana University (like so many other backdoors he had found before) he jumped at the opportunity.

Soon the rigors of “learnding” as Clubjockey called it became too much, he again turned to alcohol and mushrooms as his only escape. The next 20 years are blurry and mostly forgotten. Due to our crack legal team we can only say they involve CJ tricking a beautiful woman into marrying him, an episode with Ronald Regan, a stuffed marmot, and a sand wedge, CJ somehow procreating from his misshapen loins more then once, and shaving his ass on a $30 bet.

We all love Clubjockey here on the OTF, and we’d all love him a little more if he’d move my trailer away from the stinking remains of BRS’ trailer.

Love,
Uber.

This post was edited on 4/28 2:18 PM by Uberif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 4/28 2:19 PM by Uberif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 4/28 2:20 PM by Uberif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

CJ CJ CJ

cj.gif

In your post.

Bless admin post editing ability.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT