ADVERTISEMENT

BCC/Uber's Biography for the OTF Hall of Fame (please pin)

RumblinBumblinStumblin

Hall of Famer
Dec 5, 2003
Born in 1982, in rural Appalachia, BCC was never an ordinary child. His mother, a dwarf, and his father, born without nipples, instilled in BCC a strong work ethic and a love of learning that they hoped would last a lifetime. While other children were out playing baseball and going down the slides, BCC was a modern-day Doogie Howser. Where could you find BCC on a Saturday afternoon? At home, with his shades drawn, playing with his crystal radio kit. This is not to say however that BCC was without a social network; his best friend “Timmy” (name withheld pending litigation), a chronic finger smeller, was as good of a friend to BCC as old AC was to O.J.

Due to the lack of any semblance of a social life, the work ethic instilled by his parents, and well placed bribes to school administrators; BCC was able to graduate high school in 1995 at age 13. While he did not partake in school activities such as “homecoming” and “prom,” BCC was still good with the ladies. In fact, one time in high school, he even saw a breast.

When BCC arrived on the IU campus in the Fall of 1995, he did not know what to expect. While his parents wanted him to live off campus, and commute the 8 hours from home, BCC wanted to live on campus - that is why he moved into the Collins Living and Learning Center.

It was at Collins where BCC first experienced something that would change the entire direction of his life: Purple Passion. Bought for him by Sunflower, his RA, BCC realized after taking one sip, that this was his true calling: he was born to be a drunk. Throughout the next 7 years, BCC made up for lost time, going through the independent study department, and majoring in “Drew Barrymore, the early years.”

In 2002, with 13 credit hours under his belt, and in his 7th freshman year, BCC decided to look for a new outlet for his creativity, and as with any socially awkward individual, where did he find it? That’s right. The Internet.

That leads us to today. BCC has morphed into Uber; and Uber, like a fawn taking his first steps, has come out of BCC womb, and developed into “that guy.” Uber has become a fun, party animal, who, get this.....actually is popular with the ladies (or has a good pharmaceutical supply). So BCC/Uber, we salute you, and thank you for helping to make the OTF what it is today: a home for social rejects.

This post was edited on 11/24 10:38 AM by RumblinBumblinStumblinif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

RBS You're my hero!

I didn't know anybody knew my deepest darkest most nipple-less secrets...

Kudo's and tuna fish to you my friend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT