ADVERTISEMENT

Weinstein Rape Conviction Overturned

jet812

All-American
Feb 28, 2008
Harvey is free?

Wow. Sounds like the prosecutor & judge really blew it here by taking the Uncle Zeke “whatever it takes” approach with the case. Abusing the law to get bad people & political foes is an unsavory practice.

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Just unbelievable. New York courts are a joke! This guy has victims in the hundreds and is an animal. Many, many people came forward after he was convicted. I can't imagine how many women are just sick right now after this. The world is backwards.

"Weinstein also faced charges in Los Angeles and was convicted in 2022 of rape and sentenced to 16 years in prison. He was acquitted of a count of sexual battery in that case."

Yeah, this ruling isn't good, but he's not getting out anytime soon.

Harvey is free?

Wow. Sounds like the prosecutor & judge really blew it here by taking the Uncle Zeke “whatever it takes” approach with the case. Abusing the law to get bad people & political foes is an unsavory practice.
Waaaay too many prosecutors think they should introduce “this has nothing to do with this crime in this case, but proves the defendant is a scumbag” evidence.

Just prove the crime. Leave the rest to Facebook.

Harvey is free?

What are you yammering about now? In your head again, am I ?

Except he never held office. As opposed to Trump the sexual abuser. He’s a Republican.
Just STOP ZEKE...STOP. If there is anyone on this board that should be flaming enraged its you. The animal we are talking about, Weinstein, has abused over 100 women and they just un-did his sentence??? You know the 1st thing that came to my mind is all the victims this morning. You talk about an absolute kick to the gut. I'm sure there were tears shed by some of these people. Sickens me

Just STOP ZEKE...STOP. If there is anyone on this board that should be flaming enraged its you. The animal we are talking about, Weinstein, has abused over 100 women and they just un-did his sentence??? You know the 1st thing that came to my mind is all the victims this morning. You talk about an absolute kick to the gut. I'm sure there were tears shed by some of these people. Sickens me
He’ll be pushing up daisies within 6 months.

He’ll be pushing up daisies within 6 months.
While I respect your posts you're missing the point. These people are un-hinged, renting clothes, gnashing teeth after Trump. You wanna rape over 100 women, go ahead. Just get Trump. There are serious mental issues here and it creates a demented view that is supported, which is another level of mental illness. SAD

While I respect your posts you're missing the point. These people are un-hinged, renting clothes, gnashing teeth after Trump. You wanna rape over 100 women, go ahead. Just get Trump. There are serious mental issues here and it creates a demented view that is supported, which is another level of mental illness. SAD
Oh I understand. You’re just way too serious.

Oh I understand. You’re just way too serious.
Here's why...Read this. Ashley Judd? WTF man

Then today

Am I over reacting?

Then today

Am I over reacting?
He will be re-tried, the irrelevant evidence will be withheld, the real evidence of his actual, charged crimes will be re-submitted to the jury, he will re-convicted and re-sentenced.

Then today

Am I over reacting?
100%. He’ll be dead in 6 months.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
He will be re-tried, the irrelevant evidence will be withheld, the real evidence of his actual, charged crimes will be re-submitted to the jury, he will re-convicted and re-sentenced.
100%. He’ll be dead in 6 months.
Well for me, I have daughters, trying to imagine, as some of them said preparing for two years, and the haunting memories of that experience, to go on the stand and have to re-live that moment and testify, and then have it all torn down today. That has got to be emotionally draining. 87 came forward, we can only imagine how many were silent.

On the other hand we have zeke who is the biggest women's rights advocate on this board stfu and not say anything except get Trump? Seems like the theme for this board. It's pretty f*Cked up. Just something I noticed.

Well for me, I have daughters, trying to imagine, as some of them said preparing for two years, and the haunting memories of that experience, to go on the stand and have to re-live that moment and testify, and then have it all torn down today. That has got to be emotionally draining. 87 came forward, we can only imagine how many were silent.

On the other hand we have zeke who is the biggest women's rights advocate on this board stfu and not say anything except get Trump? Seems like the theme for this board. It's pretty f*Cked up. Just something I noticed.
Dude. I hear you. But chill.

He's still locked up for another conviction. He's not out walking the streets.

They'll get this right.

Then today

Am I over reacting?
Way over reacting. Who’s defending the bastard? He’s still in prison. He’s old and will almost certainly die in prison even if not convicted again on these particular charges, which he likely will be.

I don’t get why the Trumpsters are making this a political thing.

So shouldn't you want all rapists off the streets (Harvey is already off the streets)?

Seems those with daughters (or any morals for that matter) would rather Trump be in prison vs back in the white house.

Way over reacting. Who’s defending the bastard? He’s still in prison. He’s old and will almost certainly die in prison even if not convicted again on these particular charges, which he likely will be.

Diversion.

Look over there >>>>>>>>>>>
Pointing out that the justice system is being abused to promote narratives and agendas beyond the individual cases doesn’t make anyone Trumpsters or signify an attempt to divert attention. Insisting that anyone who recognizes that these things are problems are Trumpers is small-minded, and I would suggest you two are better than that, except you’ve proven over and over again that you are not.

Last edited:
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Pointing out that the justice system is being abused to promote narratives and agendas beyond the individual cases doesn’t make anyone Trumpsters or signify an attempt to divert attention. Insisting that anyone who recognizes that these things are problems are Trumpers is moronic, and I would suggest you two are better than that, except you’ve proven over and over again that you are not.
Paranoia and victimhood are common Trumpster traits. I'm not paranoid and I'm not a victim.

Harvey has already been "got" in LA. The NY conviction was overturned because they allowed character witnesses to testify about unrelated cases as way to show bad actions. You can't do that unless the defense opens the door--they didn't. So the judge and the prosecution were overzelous--in direct contravention to what you just babbled on about. He's going to get tried again, and the prosecution will prevail.

We have a long standing history of not permitting character witnesses against the defendant or allowing prior bad acts to come into evidence (except in specific exceptions). I would think you would want a clean conviction based upon what you running on about. To me the appeals court got it right. The prosecution and the judge got it wrong--there was no need to try and bring in such extraneous testimony (extraneous as definied by the law).

Harvey should spend an eternity in whatever hell exists. He will get there eventually in this lifetime if he doesn't die beforehand,

Last edited:

Zeke did not me
Except he never held office. As opposed to Trump the sexual abuser. He’s a Republican.

So shouldn't you want all rapists off the streets (Harvey is already off the streets)?

Seems those with daughters (or any morals for that matter) would rather Trump be in prison vs back in the white house.
And again here's another. Its got zero to do with Trump but here we are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT