ADVERTISEMENT

WEEK 3 WATER COOLER POSTER RANKINGS

As you can see there's been a considerable amount of movement in the rankings. It's been my experience that this breeds both anger and resentment. Save it. The rankings are a product of votes cast and a formula that accounts for posting frequency, quality of posts, and other measures. I have very little say or control over the rankings so sending me private messages is simply pissing in the wind....

TOP 20
1. COH
2. RANGER
3. ALOHA
4. GOAT
5. HOOT
6. COURTSENSETWO
7. TWENTY
8. MARV
9. JDB
10. SOPE
11. SPARTANS
12. NOODLE
13. MORRISON
14. STOLL
15. MCM66
16. HILLZ
17. HONDO314
18. HOOSBOOT
19. JET
20. 76-1

HONORABLE MENTION
Lucy; bulkvanderprivilege; Mtiotf; sgllowrider; tommycracker; tmp; cortez; unclebulk; iujim; zeke; iucrazy; bcchoosier; larsiu; bawlmer; igw; iuwlurker; joehoopsier; bill4441; vpm; cosmic; ohio guy; standard issue; bloom; mattasutta.

OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES
Outside shooter; butheremails; dahldc; iuhickory; circle joe; meridian; stuffshot; the vid; maxcoke; kurt cloverdale; timmy; terhunehoosierfan.

Yes! There is a God! I was among those receiving votes and I don't even recall posting that week. I'm estatic! I knew my game would begin to pick up once I fired the AD, head coach, assistants, strength & conditioning coach, trainers and managers. I need to be surrounded by "yes" people. Only "I" alone, can fix it!

Last edited:
Yes! There is a God! I was among those receiving votes and I don't even recall posting that week. I'm estatic! I knew my game would begin to pick up once I fired the AD, head coach, assistants, strength & conditioning coach, trainers and managers. I need to be surrounded by "yes" people. Only "I" alone, can fix it!
You earned it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT