ADVERTISEMENT

WEEK 3 WATER COOLER POSTER RANKINGS

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
As you can see there's been a considerable amount of movement in the rankings. It's been my experience that this breeds both anger and resentment. Save it. The rankings are a product of votes cast and a formula that accounts for posting frequency, quality of posts, and other measures. I have very little say or control over the rankings so sending me private messages is simply pissing in the wind....

TOP 20
1. COH
2. RANGER
3. ALOHA
4. GOAT
5. HOOT
6. COURTSENSETWO
7. TWENTY
8. MARV
9. JDB
10. SOPE
11. SPARTANS
12. NOODLE
13. MORRISON
14. STOLL
15. MCM66
16. HILLZ
17. HONDO314
18. HOOSBOOT
19. JET
20. 76-1

HONORABLE MENTION
Lucy; bulkvanderprivilege; Mtiotf; sgllowrider; tommycracker; tmp; cortez; unclebulk; iujim; zeke; iucrazy; bcchoosier; larsiu; bawlmer; igw; iuwlurker; joehoopsier; bill4441; vpm; cosmic; ohio guy; standard issue; bloom; mattasutta.

OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES
Outside shooter; butheremails; dahldc; iuhickory; circle joe; meridian; stuffshot; the vid; maxcoke; kurt cloverdale; timmy; terhunehoosierfan.

Last edited:
As you can see there's been a considerable amount of movement in the rankings. It's been my experience that this breeds both anger and resentment. Save it. The rankings are a product of votes cast and a formula that accounts for posting frequency, quality of posts, and other measures. I have very little say or control over the rankings so sending me private messages is simply pissing in the wind....

TOP 20
1. COH
2. RANGER
3. ALOHA
4. GOAT
5. HOOT
6. COURTSENSETWO
7. TWENTY
8. MARV
9. JDB
10. SOPE
11. SPARTANS
12. NOODLE
13. MORRISON
14. STOLL
15. MCM66
16. HILLZ
17. HONDO314
18. HOOSBOOT
19. JET
20. 76-1

HONORABLE MENTION
Lucy; bulkvanderprivilege; Mtiotf; sgllowrider; tommycracker; tmp; cortez; unclebulk; iujim; zeke; iucrazy; bcchoosier; larsiu; bawlmer; igw; iuwlurker; joehoopsier; bill4441; vpm; cosmic; ohio guy; standard issue; bloom; mattasutta.

OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES
Outside shooter; butheremails; dahldc; iuhickory; circle joe; meridian; stuffshot; the vid; maxcoke; kurt cloverdale; timmy; terhunehoosierfan.

When does the medal round start? Never too early to start recruiting a good editiorial staff and accumulating George Carlin material to plagiarize.

When does the medal round start? Never too early to start recruiting a good editiorial staff and accumulating George Carlin material to plagiarize.
March madness. If we make it that long. This is worse than dealing with parents in club soccer asking why their kid with webbed feet never starts

Reactions: CO. Hoosier

TOP 20
1. COH
2. RANGER
3. ALOHA
4. GOAT
5. HOOT
6. COURTSENSETWO
7. TWENTY
8. MARV
9. JDB
10. SOPE
11. SPARTANS
12. NOODLE
13. MORRISON
14. STOLL
15. MCM66
16. HILLZ
17. HONDO314
18. HOOSBOOT
19. JET
20. 76-1

HONORABLE MENTION

OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES

TOP 20
1. COH
2. RANGER
3. ALOHA
4. GOAT
5. HOOT
6. COURTSENSETWO
7. TWENTY
8. MARV
9. JDB
10. SOPE
11. SPARTANS
12. NOODLE
13. MORRISON
14. STOLL
15. MCM66
16. HILLZ
17. HONDO314
18. HOOSBOOT
19. JET
20. 76-1

HONORABLE MENTION

OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES

Hell yeah! I'm receiving votes!

It's so frustrating, Ranger. I'm doing everything I can to get on the prestigious "Others Receiving Votes" list and all I do is keep moving up the Top 20. You must be beside yourself. ;)
Showing Mc just how big an asshole he is sure doesn’t move you down.

Well, COH is never clever or funny. I think 66 just fears him.
his ranking is based on the factors set forth above, including frequency of posts, which hurt courtsensetwo this past week. as for fear; no. i recognize that we're very lucky to have him on the board. if you read more mcmurtry66 you'd know that @hoosboot

his ranking is based on the factors set forth above, including frequency of posts, which hurt courtsensetwo this past week. as for fear; no. i recognize that we're very lucky to have him on the board. if you read more mcmurtry66 you'd know that @hoosboot

That's an approved usage, but let's hold my royalties check until it reaches a bigger amount.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I’d focus on the book that’s working for Joe, you know, the Palmist book....

Reactions: hondo314
Translation: he’s number 1 because my lips are super glued to his ass and therefore he’s the first thing I see when making up my lame as hell rankings

He’s catfishing him?!?

obama-shhhh-300x225.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT