ADVERTISEMENT

weather manipulation

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
the lucy, danks and people of that ilk you could make a case for the brainwashing. and controlling them with conspiracies theories and blatant misinformation. today I was having a discussion with a respected PHD in our area, and she is convinced democrats our causing the hurricanes through what she calls weather manipulation. we live in scary times.

the lucy, danks and people of that ilk you could make a case for the brainwashing. and controlling them with conspiracies theories and blatant misinformation. today I was having a discussion with a respected PHD in our area, and she is convinced democrats our causing the hurricanes through what she calls weather manipulation. we live in scary times.
Who is danks?

PhD in what?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT