ADVERTISEMENT

We should all write apology letters to former OTFers for our misdeeds

Dear T.S. Quint,

ducksmating1w.jpg

Those ducks are exhibiting solid technique.

They have clearly been there before.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
What an epically hilarious way the Orange Plague has affected your life.
Maybe Crean should use his Peegs handle and get on here and write an apology

"Dear Patrick593,

I'm sorry that my chitty 'team' has caused you to change your hotel routines to something more friendly to drinking during games while you're on the road.

Signed,
Secret Crean AD Assistant's Handle"

Don't you have some new furniture to buy? Oh wait....you don't. You take the hand-me downs from your grandparents when they die. Pretty funny that your team is on and you're on this board. Congrats on your stupidity.
Why do you numnuts think I'm Argugabby?

You tards are getting old and senile. Hey I don't clench my ass watching my team play. I can watch and also make fun of you old geezers.

Now your team is going south quickly. Fast. I bet your ass is tighter than a drum watching an enept coach trying to run a defensely illiterate team fumble against easy teams. You guys are one drunken or pot accident away from disaster. Duke is playing a clown team this week. Suck it.

Flot

Great alcoholic advise on hotel swapping.
Well I spend about 1/3 of my year in hotels so I consider myself an expert on hotel choices. Aso for alcohol, I rarely drink, especially while on the road. But if I do plan on having a drink I make sure its within walking distance of the hotel or in the hotel itself

Well I spend about 1/3 of my year in hotels so I consider myself an expert on hotel choices. Aso for alcohol, I rarely drink, especially while on the road. But if I do plan on having a drink I make sure its within walking distance of the hotel or in the hotel itself
What do you sell bibles?

Reactions: PhishPhan682

You tards are getting old and senile. Hey I don't clench my ass watching my team play. I can watch and also make fun of you old geezers.

Now your team is going south quickly. Fast. I bet your ass is tighter than a drum watching an enept coach trying to run a defensely illiterate team fumble against easy teams. You guys are one drunken or pot accident away from disaster. Duke is playing a clown team this week. Suck it.

Flot
The smell was similar.

You know what I'm mean.

You can't escape it.

How's the furniture - still preserved well under the saran wrap?

Reactions: FL33 and hoosierdug
...Now your team is going south quickly. Fast. I bet your ass is tighter than a drum watching an enept coach trying to run a defensely illiterate team fumble against easy teams. You guys are one drunken or pot accident away from disaster. Duke is playing a clown team this week....
You obviously dont know us at all. Your attempt to troll is met with laughter. Thinking we are butt puckering because CTC is phist phacking this team and university? Hell....we've been saying that for years you f'ing ruh-tard.

Say something else funny...make me laugh...better yet, go suck on a tailpipe.

Flot
Uber-fail.

The smell was similar.

You know what I'm mean.

You can't escape it.

How's the furniture - still preserved well under the saran wrap?
Dumb.

More dumb.

I pissed of several of you tards in the day when you could ban at will.......

Uber-fail.

You obviously dont know us at all. Your attempt to troll is met with laughter. Thinking we are butt puckering because CTC is phist phacking this team and university? Hell....we've been saying that for years you f'ing ruh-tard.

Say something else funny...make me laugh...better yet, go suck on a tailpipe.
Hey dummy, I laughing at you because can do crap for several more years. Now you have to ride the IU athletic train on a 6-6 football team. Crap that must suck.

And wasn't the mom of you Mcd's basketball player slamming Clappy too?

Yea you been butt clenched and enjoy the football game because the basketball team is sucking. Enjoy Duke.

Dumb.

More dumb.

I pissed of several of you tards in the day when you could ban at will.......
That made all kinds of sense.

The more you open your 'gina, the more stank emits. Keep posting, asshat. You're at least something to point at on an otherwise slow night here.

Flot

Having Matt Painter as your coach indefinitely and losing the last 3 buckets rulz.

You are celebrating like you have already raised up your Round of 32 banner for this year.

Hey dummy, I laughing at you because can do crap for several more years. Now you have to ride the IU athletic train on a 6-6 football team. Crap that must suck.

Yea you been butt clenched and enjoy the football game because the basketball team is sucking. Enjoy Duke.
LEDk7xr.gif

Reactions: burnthemallralphie

Do you speak English?

Flot
Thanks again for the bucket, douche bag!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT