ADVERTISEMENT

We have a verdict -- Guilty on ALL counts

Judge is probably going to give him some time or house arrest and doesn’t want to do it before the election. It would be best to do that after Trump loses the election. In the meantime he remains a convicted felon.
He’s a convicted felon that America’s largest police union stands with. The National Fraternal Order of Police has endorsed Trump. That says a lot about how they feel about his conviction. And what they think of Harris/Tim.

He’s a convicted felon that America’s largest police union stands with. The National Fraternal Order of Police has endorsed Trump. That says a lot about how they feel about his conviction. And what they think of Harris/Tim.
But a “hard nosed” prosecutor is the police’s best friend. How? How could this be?

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
It’s a good organization but an endorsement means exactly nothing about his conviction.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Am I wrong or didn't DBM used to be an actual lawyer?
There's times I think DBM is another toastedbread handle trolling the forum. He did it for years on the OTF.

Mostly, I just think DBM is the weirdest MF to ever plague a forum.. why anyone would argue with a f*cked in the head creepy ass weirdo and not constantly ridicule him, is beyond me..

That guy is f**king strange ...

It’s a good organization but an endorsement means exactly nothing about his conviction.
Interesting to see their past endorsements. And for cops they are the one.
24, 20, 16 trump. 12 didn’t endorse. First time in a century. 08 McCain. 04, 00 bush. 96 Clinton. 92 bush.

That Fing Clinton was no joke. Smooth, smooth dude

There's times I think DBM is another toastedbread handle trolling the forum. He did it for years on the OTF.

Mostly, I just think DBM is the weirdest MF to ever plague a forum.. why anyone would argue with a f*cked in the head creepy ass weirdo and not constantly ridicule him, is beyond me..

lmao the most maladjusted creepy drug addict on the board is calling someone else strange? get the fck out of here. fcking weirdo. you're without question the strangest creep anywhere you go

Reactions: DANC and Ty Webb iu
dumb is spending time writing htat because you're too stupid to post anything of substance in a thread about legal shit. you're too stupid to post in almost any thread aren't you. so dumb is your go to. well. because you're dumb yet triggered

Reactions: DANC
dumb is spending time writing htat because you're too stupid to post anything of substance in a thread about legal shit. you're too stupid to post in almost any thread aren't you. so dumb is your go to. well. because you're dumb.

dumb

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark

Dumb

Everyone who isn’t a political hack has known all along that this case was purely political.

It was about getting Trump by any means necessary.

Thats why it’s had so little effect on the polls. People see it for what it is.
It had little effect on polls because Trumpers don't care about anything dear leader does. You can't claim the case was political simply for the fact that his followers are idiots. If the case was just political, then he wouldn't have been found guilty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It had little effect on polls because Trumpers don't care about anything dear leader does. You can't claim the case was political simply for the fact that his followers are idiots.
Are you talking law again? I love it when you do. The case was purely politically driven

You can make the argument that it was necessary because Trump is a threat on par with Capone. I mean, it’s a dumb argument but you can make it.

Just don’t insult everyone’s intelligence by saying it wasn’t politically motivated.
Of course it was politically motivated.

I don't care.

• Sad
Reactions: BradStevens
Make no mistake. Unclemark will claim that the zero sum, political power game only applies to Trump. It assuredly does not.

Once you open that door, it doesn't get closed. People like Mark are accelerating the death of the Republic.
I don't think 'the Republic' means shit to many people. It's all about getting the power.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT