ADVERTISEMENT

We have a verdict -- Guilty on ALL counts

I 100% agree that the red states should do in exactly what the Dems are doing. Youngkin should have Biden on the VA ballot not Harris. Fight fire with fire. But they won't do that and you know it. We can't even get the Republican legislature in Nebraska to change the law to a winner take all which gives Trump a great shot at 269 which is all he needs. That's why the Republican party is farked once Trump is no longer on the ballot.
You got Trump Devotion Syndrome bad. It has you deranged. Your Lord T isn’t the savior of the party, he’s the destroyer.

You want them to change the rules in the middle of the game? Sounds shady to me.
The Dems just did...again. Do what the Dems do. The issue with what Murt is saying is that the Dems have all the power in the swing states...MI, PA, WI, AZ. Trump couldn't cheat there if he wanted to. His chance to cheat or stop the cheating was 2020 but he had Bushy Bill Barr in there as his AG who hid the Hunter laptop from him and refused to stop all the illegality in the swing states before the election even began which he could've done. Trump's biggest mistake ever.

That said. Don't worry we're going to win big.

No, it is you who are blind and nuts. Put Haley, Christie, or Scott at the top of the ticket and you win in a landslide. Independents like me would jump at the chance to not vote to Kamala. We just need someone not named Trump.
Mitt Romney won independents by double digits. Doesn't mean much. Again don't worry. We have God on our side. We can't lose. MAGA 🍊

And you can’t get worse than Harris walz. Sucks.
The Democratic party says "Hold my beer..."
230906-hillary-clinton-se-501p-5a9732.jpg

No, it is you who are blind and nuts. Put Haley, Christie, or Scott at the top of the ticket and you win in a landslide. Independents like me would jump at the chance to not vote to Kamala. We just need someone not named Trump.
Are you voting for Kamala? Or 3rd party?

Are you voting for Kamala? Or 3rd party?
I will never vote for a 3rd party candidate that is not viable. I'd stay home instead. I will hold my nose and vote Kamala. That's how little I think of Trump.

Shame on both parties. It didn't have to be this way.

I legitimately do not understand this attitude. What exactly is it about Trump that makes him the ONLY one who can win the election?
Did you not see 2022? MAGA would 100% stay home if the nominee was anyone but Trump. I warned everyone that would happen if he didn't get an audit of 2020. He's absolutely the only one that can win this year.

Did you not see 2022? MAGA would 100% stay home if the nominee was anyone but Trump. I warned everyone that would happen if he didn't get an audit of 2020. He's absolutely the only one that can win this year.

Someone, please argue about this kind of thinking not being cult like.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Far less biased than Merrick Garland and Jack Smith.
There are hundreds of state and federal prosecutors in the U.S.

All of them had political connections (i.e. Republican or Democrat) when they were elected or appointed to their offices.

There is no law or rule that says a person can not be prosecuted by a prosecutor from the other party.

All of them had political connections (i.e. Republican or Democrat) when they were elected or appointed to their offices.

There is no law or rule that says a person can not be prosecuted by a prosecutor from the other party.
No but bias should not be a factor in charging

Why would anyone stay home? You think people’s issues and grievances would magically go away if Trump isn’t the nominee? You think his policies are so different from anyone else’s?

Hell no. That’s really really dumb. Conservatives are going to vote republican whether Trump is the nominee or not.

We’d actually GAIN voters if Trump weren’t the candidate, just because he’s such an asshole.

this is the dumbest logic. can't win with him or without him lol. he's hte only fool capable of losing to harris out of all of the candidates.

Well Harris can't legally win Wisconsin unless more people write her in than vote for Trump. Sorry but that is the law. And no one is above the law as we've been told repeatedly. So if it all comes down to Wisconsin and they declare Harris the winner then yes they stole it. I've been saying that well before the RFK stuff.

Dems consistently want to apply the law when it benefits them and completely ignore it when it doesn't. I'm sick of it and many others are too.

Looks like you are wrong again:

Harris is not relegated to being a write-in candidate in Wisconsin. The deadline is not even here yet.

• Haha
Reactions: dbmhoosier
Biggest difference between the parties:

Dems: We have a candidate who can't win. KICK HIM OUT.
Repubs: We have a candidate who can't win. RALLY AROUND HIM.
Or:

Dems: We have a candidate who is old and senile. KICK HIM OUT.

Reps: We have a candidate who is old and senile. RALLY AROUND HIM.

No but bias should not be a factor in charging

that's why the judge/jury have to rule on it. If found guilty, then looks like the prosecutor had a legit case.

Bias shouldn't be a factor either way (see Judge Cannon for example of biased judge).

Last edited:

But they do have to be legally appointed as Smith never was. See the docs case. This is going nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
However you want to phrase it, fact is we spent months here openly rooting for the parties to both do what the Dems actually did.
Let’s not lose sight of WHY the Dems did what they did.

What had to have been glaringly obvious to those around him for some time suddenly became glaringly obvious to the whole world. Joe is toast mentally. And suddenly everyone knew it.

They were collapsing in the polls. They had no choice.

If it weren’t for the disastrous debate, Joe would still be the nominee.

So let’s not give the Dems TO much credit here.

Let’s not lose sight of WHY the Dems did what they did.

What had to have been glaringly obvious to those around him for some time suddenly became glaringly obvious to the whole world. Joe is toast mentally. And suddenly everyone knew it.

They were collapsing in the polls. They had no choice.

If it weren’t for the disastrous debate, Joe would still be the nominee.

So let’s not give the Dems TO much credit here.
I'm in no way trying to imply that they did this to save the republic. They did it to win. The Repubs could have made the same move (although it would have been much more difficult to pull off), and then they'd be the driver's seat right now, by a country mile.

I'm in no way trying to imply that they did this to save the republic. They did it to win. The Repubs could have made the same move (although it would have been much more difficult to pull off), and then they'd be the driver's seat right now, by a country mile.
trump is a fascist, racist bigot that is where your truth lies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT